Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how to send link of purchased product

First timer here and I hope I am posting this question in right location.I would like to know how to email link of a product purchased (which sits in my Product Purchased folder) to a friend to look at.?I have taken the URL from the top left corner a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

hard to refuse offer

Bought pair of signal bulbs for my car here on Ebay. Their car compatibility widget checked out. Came 3x smaller, Chinese package (from US seller) and not fit in socket, too small. Maybe Mazda was not informed of this compatibility widget, so they di...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Lettermail versus Light packet.

Was alerted to the following... at a local postal outlet... when I picked up a parcel that came back to me. Lettermail to the US must be paper only. Sender sent lettermail to the US... contained a small booklet. Sender got it back... with the stateme...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where can I find how much a product has sold for before?

Where on eBay can I find how much a product has sold for in the past? For example, if I want to sell a certain toy, how much has it sold for, so I can competitively price it. Any idea? Thanks,14hotsauce

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't post any new listings

Hi guys I can’t seem to post any new listings. I fill out all the information and make sure everything is alright the sizes, title, shipping, etc. Though when I click continue it loads and takes me to the top of the page. So I decide to do some “trou...

Resolved! Selling site not working

Can't get on my selling site. It has been like that since last night. What's going on??? Moe

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't buy from them

I did not receive my items I purchased from them in October. they said they would refund my money but nothing. Contacted them again and they told me they resend my item and still nothing. It is feb 1. Please don't buy from this store. they have not a...

Pop Up commercials

How do I get rid of the pop up commercials that keep appearing in my bottom right corner of my screen? Just want to Shop and bid and these ads are eating up my data plan, its almost worse then watching videos online. All my settings are at high block...

I am PO'd! Bought from USA but item shipped from God knows where! They said 5-11 days delivery

I searched very carefully to buy a tablet from USA and read on the page "item shipped from NJ usa and it would only take 5-11 days....well guess what? I contacted seller and they said 3-5 weeks! The tracking number is useless and seems to be coming f...

Buyer Cannot "Commit to Buy"

I just received an e-mail from a buyer who wants to purchase a BIN but is not being given the prompt to "Commit to Buy". I don't know what to tell her because I haven't come across this situation. Do you know what the problem could be? She lives in C...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRACKED PACKED TOTAL FAILURE - PACKAGE NOT ACCEPTED BY CP

Hi, Something unbelievable happened today. I printed a TP label from my PayPal account. The package has been shipped 10 days ago. Today, it has been returned to me with a label "insufficient postage"! I paid 14.25 for 0.250 kg. The package had 0.244 ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer claims package was "completely damaged"

hi recently sold a Walking Dead Blu Ray box set...item was sent with tracking and insurance....buyer saying the item was "completely damanged" when he received it...told him he could get a full refund if he sent it back and reminded him that it was s...

Has anyone else listed products through BigCommerce website?

Has anyone else listed products on EBAY by using their BIGCOMMERCE website? I notice that there is a charge for every listing (even though right now I have a certain amount of free listings available so have already racked up $30 just in listing from...

Buyer strikes

Can a seller locate the number of strikes against a buyer?

SHIPPING CALCULATOR

EVERY WEEK I GET SOMEONE SAYING WHY DO YOU NOT SHIP TO NEVADA OR CA AND ITS FROM THEM USING THE SHIIPPING CALCULATOR IM SURE I AM LOSING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THAT DONT EMAIL ME BACK I ALWAYS PUT MY SHIPPING RATES IN MY DESCRIPTION BUT THIS IS FRUSTRAT...

how do i report a fraudulent seller?

I just realized that a lot of items I bought (they're still in transit from the seller) are most likely stamped 925 fraudulently. I should have read the negative feedback before I ordered it, but unfortunately I just couldn't imagine anyone actually ...

Item's problem

Hi, My item(171019876278) hasn't arrived yet and the other item(380716679612)doesn't match the size I ordered.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bids

Hello, I have a question regarding bids. I recently placed a bid on an item however, soon after placing the bid there was a message stating that the, "item has been outbid" I was under the impression that meant, there was someone who placed a higher ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Drop down no working

Most of the drop down box and the sorting options have stopped working... Anyone at ebay working on this ??... any clue anybody.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cap guns

Why is a cap gun that is bid on by Canadians a listing violation. I have bid on 3 different cap guns and each one was removed when I became the highest bidder

URGENT,PLS!is it SAFE TO PAY

i recently purchased item by bidding. but it wont shipping to my country. therefore i ask him to post to my friends' address in US. i didnt agreed and asked to cancel transaction by giving buyer didnt pay. since i dont want accept that i denied that....

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.