Can't post any new listings

Hi guys I can’t seem to post any new listings. I fill out all the information and make sure everything is alright the sizes, title, shipping, etc. Though when I click continue it loads and takes me to the top of the page. So I decide to do some “troubleshooting”. I decide to delete the title knowing that I would get an error message I did this to check to see if ebay would pick it up. So once I deleted the title I click continue and it loads I’m taken to the top of the page(see picture) with the error message which I anticipated I would get. Note: I only have one error it tells me add a title. So I do that I click continue and it loads, I’m taken to the top of the page AGAIN and I have NO error messages. So why is this happening? There is nothing wrong with my listing according to ebay which I don’t have any errors and if there was I would have been given an error massage. I can click continue again though that only takes me to the top of my listing and with no error message. Anyone know why is this happening? Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ops I added the wrong picture.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I cannot determine what the problem is based on the information you provided.

However, I noticed that you have not yet sold a single item since you started selling a month ago and seem to have ignored all suggestions given to you by other experienced posters.

Good Luck.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

From your photos that you attached, you are using Opera which is not a supported browser by eBay. Try a supported browser other than Internet Explorer which has a lot of problems with eBay lately. I use FireFox and have very few issues.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply