Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

what to do if the buyer got the refund and didnot ship your item

i am new to ebay joined a couple months ago and this is my first time i sold an item on ebay such a bad experience buyer got her refund and did not send my item backi dont know what to docustomer service lady said they cannot do anything about it she...

I can't find out what the shipping fee is,or if they will actually ship to Canada

I can't find out what the shipping fee is,or if they will actually ship to Canada. I have bought some things and then found out they won't ship to Canada. That's fine, but I can't find that out in this case. I also made the mistake of biding on sever...

Did something change in the size of the listing window?

I notice on my selling pages and other people's that the window size seems different. Mine is too long and suddenly narrower, and my template has lines on it. Did something change? I've only had problems with my template this past week. Anyone?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

second window opens to confirm before bid is placed?

lost a bid (i'm new to bidding on ebay) because I didn't see anywhere in 'how to bid', or anywhere for that matter, that a second window would open to confirm my bid. that took up WAY too much time, and so the bid was lost, by about 3 seconds. what g...

Why are the pictures on some of my listings not appearing to show up?

the photos on some of my listings don't appear to me to be showing up. When you click into the listing they are there, but when searched and when I look from my seller view its blank. Anyone know why or how to fix this? It can't be helping sales.Is i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Wrongfully Temporary Restricted My Account Without Notice. What a JOKE.

I got a message from eBay restricting my account for 30 days from listing. I have the same PC computer game listed both are different conditions. One is Brand new one has a cracked case. Obviously a person with common sense would list these as two di...

Resolved! How can I truck the a number with the multiple carriers?

My package had to arrive to day. But it seems it won't.I have a message there are multiple carriers and there are two trucking numbers.But there is no link or info where can I truck the numbers.Shipment details:Global tracking #:UPAAB000000069509837C...

The seller has not sent my item yet wath should i do?

I bought the item a week ago and ask the sellet twice about when he would ship my item but he has not responded??I am a little bit worried what should indo?Is it possible that the item was shipped but the seller did not mark it as shipped??

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vacation Notification

Hi, Can I set my ebay to advise buyers I'm on vacation ?... especially for incoming msg ? Thank you for you suggestion,

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sent Wrong Items (seeds) - Seller IGNORES

Normally I would be upset with myself for this problem - after all I am a firm believer in "BUYER BEWARE", but this situation is different and exceptional due to the goods ordered and the time frame necessary to actually see the goods. In the winter ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling a purchase by mutual agreement

I agreed to buy an item in the USA, I am in Canada. The seller has agreed that I can cancel the transaction because the shipping cost was prohibitive. The seller said I would find instructions on line concerning a refund. Could anyone point me in the...

Use Caution When Taking Advice From Ebay Customer Service

Before calling eBay customer service I would recommend asking on the forums as the quality and accuracy of the information you find here is more likely going to be more informative and correct then the reply you may receive from these "experts" they ...

Resolved! Canadians, Post your GSP gripes on US ebay,Seller Central

If you weant US sellers to know about your reaction to GSP users, log in to eBay.com and post on the US Seller Central board, where there is a chance that your feelings about GSP and sellers using it might be noticed by US sellers who may have no ide...

• 33 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! new ebayer trying to find the right shipping cost

I am new ebayer from canada having trouble finding cheap shipping rates for an item which is 5 inch x 8 inch x 0.8 inch weighing 130grams. Tried a lot on canada post website but cannot find a way to ship that in less than $8-9 within canada. but I se...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

failed to reimburse returned merchandise, delayed me past 45 days. How do I get my $60 back

I bought an HDMI Extender over Cat5eCat6 cable over HDTV device from but it would not work. I two of these extenders from Monoprice which work, and I know how to set them up, but still tried everything. The only way I could make it work was using a p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MyStoreMap

Hi everyone ! Any idea why canadian ebay seller can not use the ''MyStoreMap'' ?... Or maybe you can suggest other apps like this one working for us ? Many thanks !

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I make a item stand out

Hi i try to sell a few good quality items and a very fair price,fair shipping.....but yikes ,no one even looks at the listing....2-3-4 at most...What can I do to attract buyers...thanks to all advice... I will certainly be thoughtful about everyones ...

Why does eBay let me set up for lettermail but PayPal doesn't allow me to create the shipping label.

I'm changing the way I sell on eBay to accommodate for Canada Posts losing ways. Now I'm finding some road blocks. Ebay lets me set up for the lettermail in the create your listings but upon printing in PayPal (select your service) it only gives out ...

Shipping option problems on my listing

Buyers cannot enter a shipping option for calculation of postage. I have marked off Worldwide for shipping options. Item # 171392761895.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay freezes after I call up items to bid or look at. Must close site and re-enter, research etc.

Every time I select an item to bid on or just look at, I can't get back to my original search. I use the arrow to go back, but nothing happens. I have to close e-bay then sign in again, type out search parameters etc. to get back to where I was. Clea...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.