failed to reimburse returned merchandise, delayed me past 45 days. How do I get my $60 back

I bought an HDMI Extender over Cat5eCat6 cable over HDTV device from

but it would not work.  I two of these extenders from Monoprice which work, and I know how to set them up, but still tried everything.  The only way I could make it work was using a pair of 2 meter long cat 6 cables, but even then the picture was horrible and full of snow. They are supposed to work up to 30 meters. The vendor asked me to ship it back, so I paid return postage, with a net cost to me of $60 USD including initial purchase. The vendor had promised to refund my purchase, but after 45 days had elapsed from date of sale he stopped responding to my emails.  How can I get my money back from this thief?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

failed to reimburse returned merchandise, delayed me past 45 days. How do I get my $60 back

If you funded your paypal payment with a credit card, you might be able to do a chargeback by calling the card company and asking them what you need to do.

You should have filed a not as described dispute. It doesn't matter how much the seller tries to delay the process, it's up to you to file within the time period regardless of what the seller may have said.

Of course the seller is not responding. They have your money and the item.

If it has been less than 60 days since end of sale, you can still leave feedback if you haven't done so already.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply