Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The History Challenged Ebay folks are at it again

Today I listed a stamp, Canada Scott Catalogue number 19, item # 330922861121, depicting a picture of Jacque Cartier, a French explorer who lived from 1491 to 1547 and claimed Canada for France. The stamp I listed was issued in 1859. The listing page...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I ensure that a seller who I've had an unpleasant experience with doesn't give me low feedback unfairly?

This seller operates in a very rigid manner and I'm just a guy buying an item. He has 4 pages of legaleze so as to cover himself and I didn't read it entirely and asked about my original question which was answered at the bottom of page 3 and was giv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

want to change name, but

buyers haven't left feedback yet for several items and I have also bought items that haven't arrived yet would a name change cause problems when I still have things that are being bought and sold

Leafs in 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmimLBSTEUw

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have always posted items but provided FREE SHIPPING. How can I avoid going to the postal office and have everything weighed and quoted?

I don't want to resort to gong to the postal office carrying a garbage bag load of clothes that I want to sell on eBay just so I can use their shipping scale and have the clerk provide me with a shipping quote/fee for each item to different countries...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Im a beginner and need to sell an expansive product in navigation , no history so will they buy ?

I am selling a complete navigation system , i have no credit history and i see that ebays experience sellers sell lots of these system , how do i sell to them by ebay ? I want to proceed adequately ...

Resolved! Is there a way for me to send an offer to a buyer if they haven't bid on the auction?

My question exactly. Just curious if there's a way for me to send an offer to a buyer without that buyer having bid on an auction of mine. I want to keep all transactions above-board and through eBay. I've only ever heard of such things as a "second ...

Selling Restrictions.

I had many order filled out late in December for personal reasons. This unfortunately caused me to receive negative feedback from customers, which I deserved; though I was not able to use the computer or fill out orders(broke ankle in a work accident...

How come when I refund shipping when buyers over pay I am not refunded the shipping cost FVF to me I had the percentage removed from?

I have had multi people buy separate that I refunded,this month as well as last,I notice when I refund their shipping on combined items I am not receiving the percentage of shipping fvf back to my ebay account ?The last one was a refund of $24 ,and a...

Zero FB seller refuses to ship until Paypal release funds

I'll lay this out in point form for brevity.............. Purchase from zero feedback seller in Estonia on April 17 I paid immediately with Papypal. Contacted seller 2 days later to ask whether it had been shipped. Auction stated "ships within 1 busi...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

paying from a non us account

Trying to pay, but seller has filtered paypal account to not accept non US accounts, how do I pay

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY no longer shows anonymous coded id's for bidders

Ebay no longer shows anonymous bidder codes - just "private bidder"...so how do we as buyers know there isn't any shill bidding going on??? I don't want to bid anymore because now a seller can get a buddy to shill bid for them and jack up the prices....

What North Korean people are fed by their media

http://www.kcna.co.jp/item/2013/201303/news29/20130329-31ee.html Meanwhile, the U.S. deputy secretary of Defense flew to south Korea to finally examine the preparations for a nuclear war against the DPRK and openly said that the U.S. military attache...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Minimal eBay header?

If you have an eBay premium or anchor store check your new "minimal eBay header". Instead of just "eBay" they have added "eBay Shops" with links to the eBay home page and it is not as "minimal" as it was before.

Paypal merchant fees

I was on paypal and a thing came up apply for lower fees ... I'm guessing because I do over 3k a month ... So I tried to look up what I will pay now couldn't find it .. Does anyone know what my new low fee will be .. Why would paypal not opt me in ri...

Small Packet International not working

I have been trying to print a few shipping labels since 6:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Small Packet won't work either now. I am soooo fed up. What is the problem with PayPal shipping? I tried clearing cookies, refreshing my browser, trying Explorer a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.