Selling Restrictions.

I had many order filled out late in December for personal reasons. This unfortunately caused me to receive negative feedback from customers, which I deserved; though I was not able to use the computer or fill out orders(broke ankle in a work accident).

I was wondering if there was any way to have my limits increased after I have re-established myself with positive sales. I know it can happen, but currently I am at 10 items a month, and have negative feedback from February 2013 from sales in December 2012. All feedback prior to that is positive, around 600 positive to 30 or so negative(negatives from repeat sales as well).

Ebay's standard seller program, and above standard program requires DSR's and feedback percentage to be at a certain point. I can not reach this point at 10 items a month because as time ticks on my positive feedback from last year disappears and my negative DSR become stronger.

So though this is a confusing letter, I am wondering if I am going to have to wait till next February before I can sell more items in a month to actually raise my DSR and become Top-Rated again. Because again, at 10 items a month I will never be able to leave the below standard seller status, and my DSR and feedback rating will only get worse and worse since I don't get a chance to raise it through enough positive sales.

I have sold a decent amount on Ebay, and have a history of positive sales. I understand ebay's buyer protection policies and know why they are there, is there a way for my to have my selling limits increased without having to wait for my negative DSRs to be a year old.

Thanks for your time, sorry for the confusing letter.

By the way I went from 1000 Item or $10,000 to 10 or $250. I know it only has to do with my low DSRs from the super late sales and unhappy customers. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Selling Restrictions.

I broke my ankle in 2000 and was out of the hospital within 24 hours, back at my day job (clerical) in three weeks, and my eBay business within 48 hours. Which is why you won't get much sympathy from me for neglecting your customers.

But then, I don't use my legs or feet when working on my computer.

The negs will fall off your record after 12 months. Until then, your neglect of your customers led to consequences and you will have to live with that.

And if you had 600 positive and 30 negative FB BEFORE your accident, then you should look to a bigger problem, since that is a very high percentage of unhappy customers.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply