Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

...just some advice...

i have stipulated in my auction pages that payment is due within 5 days of auction close...when someone still hasn't paid after this,(or offered any other form of contact), how do you ask for payment? i have difficulty sometimes wording it appropriat...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

RE: Touching Base on Canadian Seller Profitability

Hmmmm... another locked thread.... Ok, so I've gazed into my crystal ball and this is what I see... Yes, eBay.ca will come up with a number of new initiatives to, in their view, offer assistance to Canadian sellers to increase profitability. Unfortun...

Postage appearing on Paypal Labels!

I was just printing some labels through PayPal and noticed that labels within Canada (both Regular Parcel & Expedited) and for US Expedited Parcel is showing postage on the label.Just wondering it is just me or any one else has experienced this too?

Item not returned Any Suggestions??

Well I messed up!! Just before Christmas a buyer purchased two pairs of jeans from me. I made an error and sent one pair in the wrong size. Once told of the mistake I told the buyer I would xpresspost the correct size right away so they would arrive ...

Yet another slap in the face.....

Just noticed that on .com, they are no longer including Store items at the bottom of the page when a search provides only so many listings. Instead they are including Express listings from which Canadians are excluded. http://search.ebay.com/search/s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finally, on a more positive note...

Some good news for those sellers who buy in Canada and sell largely to US customers. The dollar has been moving in the right direction in the last few days. I just took a peek at XE.com and its trading at 1.177 or just under 85 cents (depending how y...

Canada Post Online Shipping Tool Help

For some items, when I try to pay for postage online through paypal, it does not let me select the Small Packet option. Only Xpresspost, Expedited and Regular Parcel are available. However, the item I'm shipping is small and fits into a normal sized ...

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

does anyone else notice (of those of you who use paypal shipping tool) that the only time you get a discount is when you're shipping from canada to canada, but not when you're shipping to the states or international??? if so..why? i chose paypal onli...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

discount on ivoices

Hello All Any advise on this problem would be appreciated. For repeat customers I give them a 10% discount,but when the discount comes to more than the shipping the ebay invoice system does not allow me to give a discount that's higher than the shipp...

..ON CP'S CUSTOM FEES...

i was told recently by a cp agent that when sending parcels whether online or with the clerk, always select 'gift', and not purchase...they usually don't like to charge custom fees on gifts apparantly (as it "wouldn't be very nice") as much as they d...

..AT WHAT POINT AFTER A SALE DO YOU FILE NPD..?

hi everyone, i sold a litho over a week ago (jan 21), and still haven't been paid..about four days ago, i received an email from the buyer stating she/he was having problems with their paypal account (or paying for this particular item at least), and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where can I get a digital scale?

I'm looking to pick up a decent quality scale at a good price to weigh packages to estimate shipping costs or ship them through the online services Canada Post offers. Does anybody have any suggestions as to where I should go to pick one up? Thanks!

Latest .ca promo - do we need more sellers or buyers?

OK, just got another email on one of my buying IDs. eBay.ca wants me to start selling so bad they are going to give me five freebies. Where are the freebies for sellers? Do we really need more sellers? How will more sellers on eBay improve the profit...

..I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM...

a while ago, i sold some floral porcelain pieces...when i looked up winner's feedback history, i was a little perplexed and a little worried, and a little afraid..? are we allowed to mention user id's here? well here goes, if we're not allowed, someo...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

'What is wrong with new form "Sell: Create Your Listing"

I really don't like new form. Too much problems with it. First: it is too slow. Second: it is always try to set shipping as local. Third: now it is stamp wrong time to start sale items. Any body has any another problems?

Bouncing Payments!

I recently found out that payments can bounce through Paypal, three days after payment. I found out by accident when paying a seller $1750.00 US for ebay items. When making the Payment I accidently checked the bank account box, and I did not have $17...

Shipping companies. Which one is the best?

Hi everyone, I am shopping around for a shipping company that is good for international delivery's, that provides real tracking information and delivery confirmation for a reasonable price. Does this exist?;-)

what happens next?

I have a buyer, who bought something back in December, never contacted me at all til last week, and it was only through paypal as a dispute. He is claiming non-receipt.(No other communication) Since then I have replied twice through paypal dispute, o...

• 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

jakeeangel, an apology for you!

jakeeangel. I'm sorry, that I was over reacting in some conversation with you!!! Nobody perfect, me to. But I realize your hard work on two discussion boards. And most of you advises are perfect. Best wishes, Vitali.

20 cent Insertion Fees tomorrow.

on .com Kind of negates any value we may have had today's .ca promo. http://pages.ebay.com/promo/20centpromotion07 Monique Himalayan Salt Lamps - A Guide to Purchasing

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post eBay Packs - Free of Charge - How to order them!

To all Community members, There have been a number of inquiries from members on how to get Canada Post’s FREE eBay Packs. As I have just gone through the process of ordering and receiving them, I wanted to provide you with the steps you need to take ...

UGH!!! I've already spent 2 hours on this...

I made a one-time payment on my eBay account for US$1,625.24 as payment for December's fees. I used my PayPal Mastercard (debit card) so I would get the cashback. The payment completed today for US$1641.49...although my eBay account still says I only...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never List on Ebay.ca

A couple of years ago, in my first on-line dialogue with Canada's country manager, I inquired as to why I wasn't able to find my ebay.ca listings on ebay.com. I was basically dismissed and told that I didn't know what I was talking about because all ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP small packets

...so just to clarify, small packets sent international ground (where you get those little white receipts), have no tracking numbers, which mean i can't put a claim in if one gets lost??? i know i can call cp, but i don't feel like sitting on hold fo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Availabilty of ebay ids, feedback, and results on ebay safety

Home > Help Topics > New to eBay > Community Resources > Sending Suggestions to eBay Message: From my past experiences on ebay, I wish to offer the following suggestions which I feel will help to make ebay a safer place to do business. 1. It is much ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.