Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question About Paypal Claims

Hi guys! I was just wondering if anybody knows anything regarding a buyer filing a claim that they never received the item through Paypal. Would any of these be sufficient proof that you have sent the item or does it have to be registered with a sign...

EBAY MESSAGES...

good morning ps'ers! i have a technical question that i'm hoping someone out there knows how to do. i'm going away this weekend for a little over a week, and i wanted to create an automatic reply message stating that to any ebay member that tries to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

can"t leave feedback??

Good afternoon I now have 3 buyers who I cannot leave feedback for.When I attempt to leave them feedback a red message appears stating :Can't Leave feedback for the selected listing(s) These customers have left me feedback and are in good standing wi...

Here is a whole whack of great info for Power Sellers

Earlier this year I started a thread on .com called "Secrets only Power Sellers could/should know". Lots of people contributed info. It was so great. I hope you agree (hope this link works!). http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jsp?forum=76&thread=1864...

Most busiest days

Curious to know what days everyone is the busiest. Mine are Tuesday's.The rest of the week is pretty good.

.99 cent auctions

On the weekend I got tired of watchers so I decided to try something new. I listed some swimwear at auction for $0.99 and it took off like crazy. I raised me shipping fee's instead. Anyone else do this? Are buyers aware that the 99 cent is cheaper bu...

Over 5000 "No-Longer Registered User's" & Still a Powerseller ?

Ask yourself this question -- should a seller with a 5700+ feedback rating of which well over 5000 are NO LONGER REGISTERED USER'S over a period of 6months still be considered a Powerseller. Not to mention you would expect that eBaY Trust & Safety wo...

Power Seller Logo

Hello, Im a recently new Power Seller and would like to put the Power Logo in my listings. Not sure how to though, can anybody ive me some advise. Thanks in advance. Blair

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Half a bikini???

I got this email from a client in the US and she says she only got the bottoms of the bikini. What!!! I'm 100% positive I sent the whole 2 piece bikini. Any clues of what is going on? I think she might have damaged the package when opening it and is ...

Is it a full moon?

Lady bought a $6.95 book (new/remaindered) of old dog photographs. Here's an excerpt from her email: Good Morning....book arrived in mail box yesterday. Great packaging I might add. However, in reviewing book last evening...on pages 56/57 upper left ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it all Canada Post?

Hello, I am brand new to the Powerseller status and have read a great deal of all the very informative posts here. I can't believe how helpful you all are to each other. I only hope I can maintain my status so I can help out all the future powerselle...

Tactics for Receiving Feedback

Hello, I am having a heckuva time trying to get people to give feedback. No matter how many reminder emails they receive people just won't post feedback. This is starting to be a problem. I have only recently started selling on eBay and I could use e...

Non Paying New Ebay Buyers

Hello everyone. I'm afraid that I just need to vent a little. I have been having a rash of non payers lately. I have had 4 this month alone. They all have had 5 or less feedbacks. In fact, it appears that 2 had just recently joined, bid on my item an...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

ATTENTION SELLERS HELP THEFT OF YOUR PAST SOLD ITEMS

Hi a customer of mine helped us catch a big computer item copy scam. This is what I wrote to support this morning hope this shakes a leg so they get cracking on those crooks. Waiting for results of my concern. Home > Help Topics > Powersellers Suppor...

I am sick of 0 feekback bidder

I list a printer with description of "HP 4100 printer with NO network card and NO duplexer" and also as i always post " NO 0 feedback bidder and serious bidder only". Then this guy just buy it now and won this printer. Later on, he send me email and ...

Buyers who use Negative Feedback to get products for free!

Perhaps this has only happened to us but it seems that there are a few buyers who use the slightest issue to threaten Negative feedback. I have a buyer bought a small cross which was sent promptly and in perfect condition. Our picture showed it antiq...

Threatening emails from buyer

I am currently dealing with a buyer who claims he never received his items, even though I have a tracking number which shows he signed for it. He has started to fill my inbox with threatening emails and vulgarity, and frankly it is freaking my wife o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Scam

After 6 months of waiting, back and forth email and request, they finally sent me a credit memo for $107.30 to cover the cost of a lost small packet air parcel ($100 insurance plus 7.30 postage). Today i found out that not only it was never deposited...

The Standard Purchase Protection Program !

The Standard Purchase Protection Program will no longer be available for items you won or purchased on or after January 17, 2007. And this is happen just on E-bay.ca and .com!!! Bravo, America!!! I read two days ago newspaper that 45% Canadians have ...

PAYPAL REVERSAL

..well..i got my first one today-paypal BANK reversal...thank god the amount was very low. in any case, fine and dandy...i knew it would probably happen one day, the irritating thing is the email sent by paypal is very vague and doesn't give very muc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback problems

Hi, I noticed ebay forget to give me 2 new feedback points. Anyone else notice this? Buyers are not great at leaving feedback. What's up with that?

Feedback showing in listings

Not sure if I like the feedback scores showing up in the listings. Though I don't see it on ebay.ca, just on ebay.com

there's all kinds...how would you handle?

people never cease to amaze me. i sold item number 250079284303 recently-a brand new vase i picked up at an auction. when i say brand new, i refer to condition and cleanliness. this wasn't a vase that you would really use on a daily basis, nor did it...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice Please:)

My hubby wants me to start selling vintage tractor parts on ebay.I have been a seller for years and have a store. Should I start a new ID and store or what are the chances it would work adding into my existing store? Anyone have experience and though...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidpay as an alternate

Hi, I've started including Bidpay as a payment option (I have a bank account in the USA). Does anyone have any feedback about the service/speed of payments with Bidpay? Do you think it is a worthwhile alternate to Paypal. I received a pending payment...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Can We Get The Shipping Calculator

Hoping someone can help me. I have search and tried several ways with no luck to find a way to put the shipping calculator in my sales. I have seen many Americans using this and I beleive it pays by giving a more reasonable shipping rate to someone 5...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got my Power Seller Status back today

Hi guys, great to be back.WOO HOO!!! I lost my PS status 1 month ago because sales were down. Business is picking up again and they gave it back to me today. I thought I had to sell for 3 months straight to get it back? Anyone got any answers for me

..CP'S RATES GETTING FRUSTRATING..

I'm starting to get real frustrated with canada post's rates..its unbelievable some of their prices...it used to be that i could get maybe 3-4 shipping questions on my items and at least one of those inquiries would result in a bid..after the increas...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Improving the feedback system, what can be done!

Ive decided to post a thread on improving the feedback system on ebay. Its all we got to see who is doing what and is the only way we are to judge wheather we are going to bid on a product or maybe walk away. Some reading I did on the internet, said ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.