Can you cancel from Pay Pal without cancelling your ebay account?

k422*
Community Member

I have reached my sendin limit and really do not want Pay Pal to have all my bank info can I  still subscribe to ebay without dealing with Pay Pal.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes.

Before bidding on anything, contact the seller and ask if he will accept payment by International Postal Money Order.

Most will agree. Some won’t. Don’t bid if they don’t agree.

An IPMO is easy for the seller. No fees and immediately cashable at the Post Office counter, no delays like there are with private money orders,which basically have to be deposited and cleared like a personal cheque. However, any money order will cost you, the buyer, some fee (I think IPMOs are $5 nowadays.) and if there is a problem you will be dependent on the seller for a refund.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes you can but how do you expect to pay for anything..?

Just open a checking account and use it only for paypal

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes.

Before bidding on anything, contact the seller and ask if he will accept payment by International Postal Money Order.

Most will agree. Some won’t. Don’t bid if they don’t agree.

An IPMO is easy for the seller. No fees and immediately cashable at the Post Office counter, no delays like there are with private money orders,which basically have to be deposited and cleared like a personal cheque. However, any money order will cost you, the buyer, some fee (I think IPMOs are $5 nowadays.) and if there is a problem you will be dependent on the seller for a refund.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply