Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I placed then was out bid so I bid on a similar item. A day later the higher bid got cancelled! How do I cancel the original bid?

Was outbid then bid on another item. A day later original bidder on first item cancelled bid leaving me with 2 winning. I don`t need 2 so is this allowed without informing me that I now have pay for this after being told I was out bid?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Im just curious as to why we are charged a final value fee on shipping for our items being sold since this money is not ours to keep?

I would just like to know the reason behind this fee for shipping since we are not actually keeping shipping charges to ourselves. Just a little confused with this fee. The final sale fee makes complete sense, just not on the shipping charge.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problems with seller

Hi, I am having a issue with a seller. I bought two items of him (using buy it now button and selecting a quanity of 2) however I only recieved one of the item. I messaged the seller about this and said I only bought one, then I emailed him the invoi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

‘A real need to join the people’

As a former chief of the Hupacasath First Nation, a past executive member of the First Nations Summit and currently a visiting professor of business and law at the University of Victoria, Judith Sayers has long been one of B.C.’s most prominent nativ...

feedback revision

How long after leaving feedback can the seller ask for a feedback revision? Seller refused to ship an item at the winning bid price so I left appropriate feedback, Now the seller says they will ship my choice of item (I chose the exact same item) if ...

How do I apply a discount when sending an invoice?

Hi: Can anyone tell me how to apply a discount when sending an invoice? The box is there for Seller Discounts (-) or Charges (+) but when I try to use it and recalculate the total nothing happens. Hind regards, Sharis

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

You Made a Mistake......a lacklustre performance.

"Candidates fail to impress in first federal Liberal leadership debate If you chose to watch the federal Liberal leadership debate on Sunday afternoon instead of the National Football League playoffs, you made a mistake. Unlike the NFC final, the Lib...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ashley Stopper Knot

.....also referred to as the Oysterman's knot. "It is better to know a knot and not need it, than to not know a knot and need it" The link shows step by step instructions on how to tie a variety of useful knots. Enjoy: http://www.animatedknots.com/as...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is going to be

the next premier of Ontario? Pooperella or one of the other ones running? Do you care?

Tracking Number

I can't enter tracking number. In the Add/Edit section for tracking number, there are no text boxes to enter the information? Anyone have any suggestions?

Haven't received packages after 40 days, from China. What do I do?

Bought 3 items from same seller, shipped separately Dec 11. I haven't received any of them, but have received others from China mailed the same time or after that. It is 40 days today, and my opportunity for resolution expires Jan 23. The seller keep...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay's flin/flan shipping charges

ebay charges buyer the full amount posted say 20.00 shipping but only gives the seller the actual shipping (they estimate) 12.63 and if your canadian they will do the old exchange 2 step and u will lose. And ebay commission is on US dollar percentage...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quarantined Nova Scotia salmon headed to New Brunswick for processing

A New Brunswick-based company has begun transporting thousands of fish affected by an outbreak of infectious salmon anemia from a quarantined Nova Scotia aquaculture farm to a fish plant for processing. Cooke Aquaculture says about 240,000 fish will ...

I See The Light - Actually, It Just Burned Out

Are we being fed a line by the energy people. I just replaced one of those fancy spiral light bulbs that are supposed to be more efficient and longer lasting than incandescent bulbs. I had the idea last year that I am replacing these bulbs as often a...

Bugger the bankers - priceless!

Perfect for our times, the idle no mores, the occupiers and the poor middle class. Put speakers on good. http://www.buggerthebankers.com/

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Great Flydini

Steve Martin in a great comedy sketch on the Johnny Carson show http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/45516/detail/

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I have my top rated seller status at risk because some buyers complain about the shipping costs!

Why do I have my top rated seller status at risk because some International buyers complain about the shipping costs! I have no control over Canada's shipping prices! I do not charge a handling fee! I always give buyers a refund if they have overpaid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The U.S. - Fareed Zakaria on CNN

Fareed Zakaria is an intersting person. He manages to put together a program that provides many answers/options for the U.S.'s many problems. Tonights show is called Memo To The President. He has many "experts" or people with the experience to give e...

Low selling price, but high shipping charge. Substandard product shipped so you can only get very partial refund? Anyone experienced this?

I just had an experience of a low price, high shipping cost item (a set of stamps), (total price incl shipping is fair for what was described) but then the seller shipped a substandard product. Listing clearly warns that if you are unhappy, you can r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.