Canada most admired country on earth

tobyshitzu
Community Member

Great job by pm Harper and the CPC government!

"We all love Canada because of several things," Pradotold CTV's Canada AM on Wednesday. In particular, he praised Canada for its "effective government," "absence of corruption," "friendly and welcoming people" and welfare support system.'

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-ranked-as-most-admired-country-in-the-world-report-1.2470040

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

effective government," "absence of corruption," "friendly and welcoming people" and welfare support system."

Well, they got 1 out of 4 right............

Our government is always full of crooked thieving liars, our corrupt politicians are always finding new ways to steal from us and our welfare system is a joke.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

asiliby_0
Community Member
الفساد في كل مكان
اين كلمة كندا بلد العجائب و و و و
علي الحال هدا نشكر ليبيا بلدي بلد الحروب بأنه بلد الطيور البيضاء
بلد السلام الدامس لا أقصد الضلام الدامس
الان ليس هناك امان
لا اعرف التكلم بالانقليزي الا القليل القليل
قد دخلت الي هدا الموقع لكي ابيع نيزك وصخرة متحجرة وجدت صعوبات في البيع والشرأ
فلهدا دخلت علي كفي لكي اجد احد يدلني علي حل او يساعدني كيف اعرض سلعتي وكيف اقبض علي تمنها
الي من يهمه الأمر فقط
للكبار فقط
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Appears someone is not happy living in glorious Canada. Well there are other countries one can immigrate to. I assume that someone would not sponsor any Syrian immigrants.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Translation (according to Google):

Corruption everywhere
Where the word Canada and the country of wonders and and and
Ali case Hedda thank my country Libya wars that the country of the white birds
A country of peace do not mean DARK darkness darkness
Now there is not a safety
I do not know speak very little Palankulaiza
You have entered into this site in order to sell meteor rock and fossilized found difficulties in selling and Acharo
Vg entered upon the palms in order to find a solution to show me or help me How do I show my item and how Catch the Tmanha
To whom it may concern only
for adults only
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Very good Pierre, makes perfect sense!

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 6
latest reply