Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how do I change my password

How do I change my Password for some reason the one I have been using does not work.ThanksKeith Kevicpast

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling technique for Graded cards ???

Can anyone help me with my problem? How do you sell hockey graded cards? is it by auction, buy now? I see other cards of the same brand and card non graded, as well as graded cards when I search graded cards, I am stumped

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is eBay charging Canadians duty and import fees on duty free items as indicated by NAFTA,

Recently was successful bidding on duty free items manufactured in USA and not subject to duty or import fees, however the fees on the invoice were identified as duty etc. exceeded the shipping. NAFTA was negotiated to increase trade between trade pa...

Us buyers no longer seeing shipping cost

Not sure if something changed itself but potential US buyers are not seeing the shipping costs any longer. Seems to have worked for the past 8 years but not since last week. Any ideas - I would appreciate suggestions.

When customer tries to pay invoice they get the message "cannot ship to this address". Any ideas?

I have lost two sales because of this issue! Does it have to do with me being in Canada? My listings are on ebay.ca, sometimes the site switches to ebay.com if I'm answering messages from buyers. i don't have the US or Canada blocked as countries I w...

Item returned to me due to postal strike

Hi all. I'm based in the UK and recently sent an item to Peru. I didn't know there was an enormous postal strike there until I got the package returned to me. I emailed the buyer to ask if he would be OK with a refund and got a rather rude reply sayi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do I do about this seller?

I purchased items from a seller in China. I waited longer than shipping was supposed to take, and I then contacted the seller. The seller told me to wait another week, which I couldn't because I needed the item the next week. So, the seller offered t...

Resolved! Item payé, mais doit faire nouvelle facturation, frais livraison + élevés que prévu.Comment faire

Mon acheteur a payé pur l'item. Comment faire pour une nouvelle facturation, frais de livraison plus élevé que prévu. Il y a entente entre les deux (acheteur et vendeur) pour nouvelle facturation pour la différence, Nous essayons avec paypal mais pay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I must cancel the transaction on eBay.fr. Why I sell on eBay.ca &com?

Hi,I have been selling my products on eBay.com and eBay.com. A buyer from France bought a ring from us a month ago, he returned the ring because it was too small. No problem. I made a full refund to his Paypal account , then wrote him a massage that ...

US dollars

My eBay price is not in US dollars but in Canadian dollars, how can I switch back to US dollars?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item stolen out of mailbox...

Hey all, I ordered a small but expensive item recently. The sale whent through smoothly, and it was shipped out and everything seemed to be going well for once with the global shipping program. The day my package arrives, and the tracking claims it w...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller not responding to emails after purchase

Hi everyone, first time posting here. I recently ordered an item from a local seller. Before I placed the order, communication was great, responses were within minutes. Along with a few other questions about the listing, I asked the seller if local p...

PITNEY BOWES

In response to a Canadian ebay seller who alerted the ebay community to the unethical practices of the GSP (Global Shipping Programme) I want to tell you all about the underhanded tactics used by Pitney Bowes in regards to a one month free no obligat...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would you do

SO hopefully I am moving but not 100% and I have an issue I need opinions on .. My choices for school for my oldest for her first year are as follows... A school with a horrilble education system actually 0 rating and word of mouth is bad too.. OR A ...

I bid on an item the picture and the description are 2 different things how do I retra

Hello I bid on item number 291292703442 As I looked at the sellers picture and that was what I was looking for, After I placed the bid I noticed in his description that what he is selling is not the part in his listing picture ( The part in the pic. ...

I ordered and paid for an item in August, found out it was shipped to Kentucky instead of Burlington

I ordered an item in August, found out it was shipped to Kentucky instead of Burlington, Ontario Canada. All of my communication was with the seller who said that they would resolve the matter for me. Unfortunately, they delayed the process long enou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Seller Shipping Question, Please HELP!!!

Hi everyone, So I am the Buyer and I wanted to return an item due to it being damaged, the Seller agreed, however the Seller wants me to ship to a different address than the one listed on the package it was sent from. (Short Story) When I told the Se...

I bought two security camera systems. They advertsie them to work with Blackberry

They DO NOT work with Blackberry and i have been stalled and told they would send me an app to do so. This has been over 2 months. Now they ignore my emails but still advertise and sell these systems to work with Blackberry. I have tried to file a fr...

contact the seller

I ordered an item (sterling silver ring) on e-bay and paid for it by paypal. For some reason a second of the same item is showing up on my account as ordered. I am now getting a message saying I owe for the second item. I did not order the second ste...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

has the buynow option and keep shopping ability been removed recently?

Hi all, just trying to buy an item and keep shopping with a seller, but the option to actually buy item or even request total is not available, or greyed out. I have contacted the seller and he says there is no option on the listing to either require...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Now I see many listings show "Free international shipping" from the US. However, it actually isn't.

Something new I take it? Now when I do searches on EBAY, many items from the US show "Free International Shipping"... however as soon as I click on the item from the search results, none of them have "Free International Shipping". I'm in Canada, whic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

bottle breacherfirearms

There is a company in the USA that make a product called a bottle breacher which are 50 caliber rolls changed into bottle openers.These can not be used as bullets and should not fall into the firearms listing prohibited by ebay. I see listing on ebay...

I never received my item

I bought a jacket from ebay, and i never recieved it, the seller is no longer registered on ebay, and i am out the money i paid for it..what should i do ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.