contact the seller

keitedwa
Community Member

I ordered an item (sterling silver ring) on e-bay and paid for it by paypal.  For some reason a second of the same item is showing up on my account as ordered.  I am now getting a message saying I owe for the second item.    I did not order the second sterling silver ring (at least was not aware of it) and  I would like to cancel the second ring order please.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

contact the seller

You will need to contact the seller. If they choose not to cancel, you will owe for the second item.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

contact the seller

Message the seller and kindly let them know you've bought one item from them and has been paid for but you purchased another accidentally and would like that sale canceled. They should be okay with it since you've bought something from them already. If not, then they can open an Unpaid Item Case against you and that turns into one of three strikes on your account for not paying.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply