I never received my item

ca-zo62
Community Member

I bought a jacket from ebay, and i never recieved it, the seller is no longer registered on ebay, and i am out the money i paid for it..what should i do ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I never received my item

I'd suggest calling ebay Customer Service. It's under Contact Us at the right of the page. But first, empty your bladder and pack a lunch to eat while you wait on hold. Forgive me if that sounds rude but it's the truth of it. It may take you awhile to get through, depending on what time of day you call. And don't delay. You have only 45 days from the date of payment to open your Item not Received case against the seller, registered or not. Paypal has ways of recouping the money from any seller.

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out with this purchase and want to assure you that most sellers are completely legitimate. Best of luck moving forward. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I never received my item

Go to the Resolution Centre under Help and Contact.

Click on Item Not Received.

Follow instructions. Mention that the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU).

If the seller cannot prove delivery of your item, Paypal will refund you and go after the seller for their money.

If more than 45 days have passed since your purchase, you are no longer covered by eBay/Paypal's Buyer Protection Policy.

All is not lost!

Go to the credit card you really used to pay (PP is just a mediator) phone the 1-800 number and ask for a chargeback. Have all your dates, transaction numbers, payments etc. handy for the clerk to process your refund.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I never received my item

mjwl-- Members should not bother with the semi-trained seals at customer service until they have used the automated system, which is generally straightforward.
Not Received!
No Confirmation of Delivery?
Paypal refunds immediately (or within four days).
Message 4 of 4
latest reply