Canada's Black Friday

So here is Canada's Black Friday tomorrow and NO Listing Special  way to go eBay  thank you for ignoring us again.  I am sure that would not happen in the USA.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Canada's Black Friday

@postit4me wrote:

So here is Canada's Black Friday tomorrow and NO Listing Special  way to go eBay  thank you for ignoring us again.  I am sure that would not happen in the USA.

Which Black Friday -- the one that Sears / Lowes are running tomorrow or the one on Friday November 25?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Canada's Black Friday

The Friday before Canadian Thanksgiving hasn't been turned into a "black friday" as far as I can see (I haven't looked at this weeks flyers).

Over the past few years most Canadian retailers have just duplicated the timing of the US black friday sales. All I've been seeing is the "get ready for Halloween" and/or "buy a turkey" (and not much of the later).

There have been some listings promos over the past few weeks, I've gotten invites on some of my secondary selling id's.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Canada's Black Friday

Yes that is the USA one       

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Canada's Black Friday

There is no Canadian Thanksgiving equivalent to American Black Friday on any day that's not actually American Black Friday. 

And that's perfectly fine with me.

Listing promos are another matter entirely. eBay sends those around when they are looking to stimulate certain areas or activity. Those promos cannot be counted on for anything. You are better to have a reliable source of listings such as with a Stores subscription, in my opinion, and use all your available listings on both ebay.ca and ebay.com.

And with your varied selection of items, you'd do well to have a Store to categorize them so that buyers could easily sort through them to find what they are looking for. Your 2,000 listings would nicely fit into a Premium Store Subscription level. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply