Canadian Ebay Promo -50% off fees - just ended - My listings didn't register ??

I listed 6 new listings - all over $50 - before the Aug 28th deadline and on my Summary page it still said 0 of 10 items used.....

now as the Aug 28th date is passed - the promo is off the Summary page - i thought maybe it would tally when one sold ??

Should I contact Customer Service on this ?? Anyone else have it work ??

Thanks -Melanie

last time I called into Customer service -I waited 50 minutes on hold AFTER they called me back to say that I was the next caller - I finally hung up - still have that issue to resolve....

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the Weekly Chat Session with Raphael and whatever other poor soul is willing to be this week's whipping boy.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/bd-p/23000000073

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

tobyshitzu
Community Member

Its not a listing fee promo, its a "sold" promo.  It will count down when a qualified item sells

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi -That was one of my thoughts - but the "promo" has disappeared from the Selling Manager page - not even showing on the History page of Promotional Offers - so no way to track if it is picking up the sales of any.... I guess I'll watch my Account Invoice to see - I will also see if I am available for this Chat session that was mentioned - Thank you

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes it only tallies whatever that was over $50 and SOLD during the period

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@watermelonmemories2005 wrote:

That was one of my thoughts - but the "promo" has disappeared from the Selling Manager page - not even showing on the History page of Promotional Offers - so no way to track if it is picking up the sales of any.... I guess I'll watch my Account Invoice to see ...

I just sold (Aug 31) one of my items that I had listed during that promo period and the final value fees are adjusted for the sale and on the shipping as well.  An extra $6.50 for my pocket. But it is no longer tracked in the promo section.

-..-

Message 6 of 6
latest reply