Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Who is obligated to pay shipping overages?

I live in the most remote location in Canada. Lately Companies like FedEx have deleted my address from there database due to fraud concerns regarding shipping. I am on Ellesmere Island in the high arctic. And it is completely true I have been taking ...

how many negative feedbacks does an ebayer have to receive before an ebayer is kicked out of ebay?

I am one of fifteen[15]ebayers who did not receive an item that was paid for ,fortunately I was repaid all monies through the paypal protection plan but I see the defaulting ebayer still conducting business on ebay, what is the policy about selling o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback from a Cancelled transaction

I sold a lot of PS2 games to a buyer in the USA, who backed out after learning the shipping charges. I resold the lot of games with a second chance offer, and completed the transaction. Not that I am complaining, but today I received a positive feedb...

regards and respect!

regards and respect! Reporting from Croatian! Do you have these shoes No. 31-32 eur and how to order them online? Thankshttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390650172386

Resolved! What can I do If a seller guarantees an item for 3 years and the item broke 6 months after receiving the product.

I purchased an item from an international seller (in the USA) and the item broke after 6 months. The item is guaranteed for 3 years. Is there anything I could do? The first step will obviously be contacting the seller but should he ignore my request,...

Why are buyers not leaving feedback.

Hello All, I am wondering why buyers are not leaving feedback. I do everything in my powers to make sure that they leave it but nothing. I have over 1200 sales and only 462 reviews. Yes, there were many orders where buyers purchased multiple items bu...

Resolved! Should I file a report on this situation?

I bought (and already paid) a piece of clothing today that says it's in stock from a seller with a 290135 feedback score and 98.9% positive feedback. I got an email just now from what seems to be his store saying this... -----------------------------...

Can't sign in, can't buy what I want

My sign in page keeps looping. Can't sign in, can't buy what I want. The "Buy Now" button isn't working either, just takes me back to the sign in page. Help from Ebay is useless, cause you gotta sign in to get it! **bleep**? Is there ANYBODY out ther...

Where can you purchase insurance to cover items shipped?

I have noticed in discussion forums that some sellers talk about buying insurance for items sold on eBay rather than purchasing the tracked packet &insurance. Wondering what companies carry this insurance and how you go about getting it? Appreciate h...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.