Configuring M2E Pro - eBay Category "eBay Motors" does NOT appear in M2E Pro pull-down selection ?

Hi, 

I have a Magento website and am implementing the M2E Pro App as a listing tool to transfer my website listings to eBay..

I have got it working but the part of the listing process where they offer a menu of the eBay categories to choose for the eBay listings does not include an option for "eBay Motors >" categories.  

I sell car parts and need this list of eBay Motor categories to successfully list my items on eBay.

Does anyone have experience with M2E Pro and how to properly configure it.

WHAT I HAVE TRIED:

I have checked off eBay Motors on the update list of options.

I have re-newed my M2E Pro license  and refreshed the system.

It continues to show only the original eBay categories without any car part options.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Configuring M2E Pro - eBay Category "eBay Motors" does NOT appear in M2E Pro pull-down selection ?

xeposter
Community Member

What is the idea of the M2E Pro app? What does it help with?

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@x..e wrote:

What is the idea of the M2E Pro app? What does it help with?

Alex

Never mind, I found this: http://docs.m2epro.com/display/M2Ehome/Home.

----

My recommendation for you is to ask your question at the M2E Community. They probably know more about the app that we do.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Done that - no help offered.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I really have no other ideas for you since I don't use apps...sorry.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm not sure if this will help.......I believe that eBay Motors on .com has more options for listing parts than the  Canadian site does. If you are trying to list on .ca, perhaps that is the problem??

Message 6 of 6
latest reply