Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

shipping calculator,research rates doesnt work

all my u.s.a buyers are always emailing me about shipping because the shipping calculator doesnt work however for canadians it does,when i put the dimensions/wieght in when doing my listing i try to research rate for the states and it comes up with a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Suddenly my pictures wont upload on Turbo Lister - Please Help!

I have several hundred listings in Turbo Lister and suddenly they wont upload - I get an error on every item saying the pictues need to be at least 500 pixels on the longest side. My pictures are all high quality digital pictures and pixels are far i...

Why doesn't eBay Canada have a shopping cart tool?

I want to purchase from the UK and see their site and the US site have the shopping cart/basket tool, but the Canadian site does not. I want to save on shipping by purchasing multiple items from the same seller and to do this I need the items in a "s...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to input more than one shipping rate in ebay listing?

In my listing page, I am trying to add shipping information, under ADD SHIPPING DETAILS. For DOMESTIC shipping, I checked off Calculated: Cost Varies by Buyer Location. Then I clicked on CALCULATE SHIPPING to provide shipping for Vancouver, Calgary, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay gift cards for Canadians

I would like to send my niece an eBay gift card. Can I buy one for her to use on eBay.ca (Canada)?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting a bad transaction after the 45 days???

In good faith I negotiated to have a second CD sent in March, 2013....Then was told, give him the item # and he'd refund, and of course now it's TOO late. So, before I pull the plug on EBAY ...I want you all to at least see the transaction & the sell...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top 10 list: How not to respond to Indigenous experiences of racism in Canada

. http://rabble.ca/news/2013/09/top-10-list-how-not-to-respond-to-indigenous-experiences-racism-canada?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rabble-news+%28rabble.ca+-+News+for+the+rest+of+us%29#.UieJWJI0wBU.twitterhttp:// W1

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does ebay endorse a shipping group like Global that is clearly overcharging?

The shipping costs are just rediculous, and I have found that they don't tell the sellers on their end, what the buyers are asked to pay. Many seller are very surprised to hear my costs and have actually stopped used Gloval after they find out what b...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can I pay with debit?

Am I able to make a purchase with a debit card?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you remove squatter from Ontario property ?

Squater is smart enough to have forged rental agrement and utility bill in his name. You need to start renovations asap. You tried bribe, he took it and then gave you finger. Guy is penniless, he may actually hope to get arrested for forgery, suing f...

Global shipping program, no tracking # from eBay center and never received item?

I purchased an item that was shipped through the global shipping program, tracking # from seller says it was delivered to shipping center but no further tracking number came from eBay and I did not receive item. Anyone experienced this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How should I feedback

Hi thereI won an auction few weeks ago over a pair of bootsThe communication is slow if not at all.The seller then told me he didn't know i was an international buyer ( Canada ) He then cancelled the transaction and refund me. I asked him what did he...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Conservatives fish for votes with local spending spree

It’s been a banner week for users of small ports. From Cortes Island in British Columbia to Caribou, N.S., cabinet ministers and MPs from the Harper government were demonstrating their belief that all politics is local.Across Canada, Conservatives fa...

Second Place

If I am outbid and the winning bidder no longer wants the item am I now the winner of that auction?

Portion of Watch List Disappeared

A few days ago, all my pg 1 watching items disappeared. I figured eBay was working on the site but they didn't return. What happened and how can I get them back?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

cannot turn on promotional shipping discounts

I'm not able to turn on Promotional Shipping Discounts, I am not able to edit in the Shipping Preferences Section. Wanting to offer a set dollar value for free shipping but it will not allow me to do this in my store. Does anyone else have this probl...

Resolved! shopping cart

Did I see that you could put items in a shopping cart so that I could pay for them with 1 payment?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Page unavailable - Cannot contact eBay or seller?

So I recently bought an item intended for someone, but unfortunately found out they already had it. I submitted the payment already and it's currently processing through paypal, and the transaction is on hold until the 11th of September That's fine, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you exclude kewords from a search ?

I find in the Radio control section there are a lot of "clones of Hpi products"These clones are showing up everywhere with a simple search for HPI Baja Im getting tired of seeing things i dont want because the sellers are spamming HPI Baja on the Rov...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.