Cookie jar insurance - or femmfan1946

For femmfan1946

An ebay.com Selling forum topic about a broken cookie jar in shipping. All I could think about while reading this topic was femmefan1946 posting about "cookie jar insurance" so many times in the eBay.ca forums. Appropriate to have "cookie jar insurance" for a sold item that is a cookie jar. LOL.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/I-sold-a-cookie-jar-on-Ebay-and-when-it-arrived-the-lid-was/m-...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

femm is not talking about an actual cookie jar as such,i think he is talking about a virtual  place to draw money from could be a tin can an old shoe or a whatever, have to read between the lines sometimes lol,basically an insurance policy that you are the insurer of. hope that helps lol

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I know she is not talking about a real cookie jar to hold money for insurance. I know it is a virtual cookie jar.

The topic I referenced is about and actual cookie jar that was sold and it arrived broken. In the topic some posters are asking if the seller had insurance. Did the seller have insurance for a cookie jar that was broken? LOL. I thought that was funny because all I could think of was femmefan1945 posts in the Canada forums while I read the topic.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Some people no sense of humor.....I found it kind of funny as well with my imagined Femfem voice in my head.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

and no you cant insure a cookie jar,i asked at the post offce and apparently ,canada post wont insure something that is ceramic,glass as far as i know can be

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

LOL Good one. I also imagined Fem saying those words.  I've took her advice and do have a " Cookie jar fund)  😉

Message 6 of 6
latest reply