Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Drop-down menu "More actions" not visible...

Hi everyone, I have a problem with one item i bought.The item i received is defective. I contacted seller few days ago and didn't get any answer. Now this note is write under the item in "My ebay" :"We had to remove this listing from the site and you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

air miles

i have an air miles account and have made purchases on ebay and not recieved any points ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I received a call from DHL claiming they are border services saying I did not pay the duty taxes in

I received a call from DHL claiming they are border services and that I had not paid the duty taxes on an item I had received in July, I ordered wedding beads from China for a wedding, they claim they forgot to send me an invoice for duty taxes ...sh...

What happened to the conversion

I recently had to change browser, in order to withdraw funds to my bank from Paypal. I know Paypal has a new website, but there seems to be no information. I no longer see the conversion rate or fees (if any), just a line where I have to fill in how ...

Tax Table Glitch to Newfoundland?

Hi everyone, We have been having an irritating glitch occur on ocassion where eBay does not charge tax on our items to Newfoundland. We rarely ship to the province and this does not happen every time that a NL customer buys something from us. Usually...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Would you please tell me if somebody using EBay.com or any eBay can see my shopping cart at eBay.ca

Would you please tell me why a buyer using eBay.com or any eBay in the world cannot see my shopping cart at eBay.ca? And is it for everybody? What can I do for that if I would like that for all my customers?Thanks in advance for your answer.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I tell if a seller wil ship to PO boxes before I commit to buy?

Hello.I have enjoyed shopping on ebay for several years but I am running into a major hindrance which is a real drag on my experience here.This is starting to become a serious problem for me. I want to be a good buyer and pay sellers promptly and not...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

I just sell some my own things I don't need it any more. Should I claim income for tax?

I am an international student. I just collect my old things to resale. The total value won't be more than two or three hundred dollars. I don't have ant other income. Should I claim this as my income for tax purpose? Thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there any way to contact or actually talk to a person in customer service?

I purchased a video game, but I received the wrong one in the mail. I contacted the seller who said she would send the correct one. I am now not getting any response. I had to have my credit card shut down since from fraudulent activity. Could be jus...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller has not shipped item 1 week after being paid

made an offer the offer was accepted. paid him immediately and he said would ship as soon as he received payment. it has been 1 week and in my purchase history it shows that it still has not been shipped. payment was cleared within 10 minutes of him ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

hide purchase

My husband and I both use the same Ebay account; that is only a problem at Christmas....when I want to hide the purchases that our his Christmas gifts. It used to be that after the purchase I could go to "More Actions" and choose "Hide Purchase", but...

How do i sync my computer clock with ebay.

My search results come up as the listing has ended but when i view an item it shows the correct time left in the auction. I am Using windows 7 ultimate and the computer date/ time is correct so i don't know how to fix this.

bad seller

I ordered a product last july and when i recieved it the item wasnt as described. I contacted the seller and they said the they advertised the product wrong and quickly changed the add. However i had already paid for that item. They said i could have...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

I just purchased three items. Not one seller left me feedback. They are waiting until the transaction is finished before leaving feedback. However, if a buyer purchases your item and pays within minutes of buying item then they have completed their e...

Ebay Purchase History

Wondering if it is possible to access my complete history of purchases I have made from the beginning of my membership. Thank you in advance

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

on a paypal refund can the supplier refund you then take it back?

Hello, Can a seller refund you on your Paypal account then take it back. This is what happened to me. Please let me know how this should work when money is placed back in your Paypal account and what actions to take. Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

November 12th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Welcome to our weekly Board Hour. Please go ahead and start posting at your convenience, we will join you at 1 PM Eastern as usual. Thanks, Ryanne

Seal who killed Osama breaks his silence because:

He lost his health insurance and pension benefits when he quit the military (early) after 16 years of service, and couldn't find a decent job or make a dignified living.In his years with the military, O'Neill had a spectacular record, with 52 decorat...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Multiple US Buyers Unable To Finalize Purchase On Our Listings Due To Software Problem/Glitch

We are receiving multiple messages from multiple different US buyers stating that the software is not allowing them to purchase our listings. Please see item number 301364305268 for an example of the most recent message we have received today which w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.