Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Selling within Canada

I'm back selling on eBay after more than two years off. I seem to recall that when setting up my shipping charges for buyers in Canada, I could base it on the buyer inputting their postal code since shipping within Canada is based on distance. I don'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I opened a claim for an item in PayPal

I opened a claim for an item in PayPal. Once I submitted it I get this message- Your dispute is openThank you. We’ll email you when the seller responds. If the seller does not respond, your dispute will automatically close on Nov 30, 2014 unless you ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Problems

I cannot retrieve the transaction details from my past purchase. I paid with mastercard and opened a PayPal account afterwards for your information. Without it, I cannot not start a claim and the buyer isn't cooperating. What can I do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payed for item

I payed but seller said I owe more money

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Choosing an item to sell.

Hi, I'm a new seller and would like some advice. How do I find out what items are in demand? Or which items are the best selling items? Thanks.Dave

How do I claim a purchase made as a guest?

I made a purchase as a guest, I'm wondering if its possible to claim this purchase (the email and address on my account are identical to the purchase I made) on my account so I can contact and leave feedback on the seller.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Americans Get Wrong About Canada - Joseph McLean, Huff Post

You're wrong about Canada. NBC, Global TV, CNN, ABC, on the news and on the screens. We've been through a lot since October 22, collectively, as a country. But how can you stand and say that we've lost our innocence, how can you print it like a litan...

Unable to place Bid with sellers permission. "We are sorry but the item you selected may not be pur

As an international buyer for many years I find it very frustrating that you are not able to communicate with eBay when a problem arises on a topic that does not appear on their HELP list. Seller agreed to sell WORLDWIDE and has adapted his webpage a...

Stephen Harper announces family tax cut, child care benefit boost

Can you believe Trudeau said he would reverse the income splitting if elected. That should go over like a lead balloon. Prime Minister Stephen Harper has announced a new "family tax cut," a version of the family income-splitting promise he made durin...

• 47 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug inshipping

Just bought a few items and the shipping amounts changed constantly. Checked other computers and it is eBay not my device. Example shipping was $22 when confirmed buying and the shipping listed under my purchases waiting to be paid was $96. Two items...

Resolved! where did all my listings go and where are my sold items

There is a huge problem with eBay lately. I am wondering how secure the site is anymore. First bugs in the shipping costs and now my listings aren't accessible and telling me they have been removed or not available anymore. My sold items aren't showi...

For the last week I have been unable to respond to emails through ebay. The reply box is missing! Ha

Hi. I am unable to reply to questions through ebay as the respond box is missing? Once I click respond, there is just an attach pictures box and nothing else. It worked yesterday for the day but is now gone again. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How can I write a bad review to a seller after more than 45 days of the purchase

I purchased a USB stick and it did not work; I communicated with seller and he gave me address to return the item with the understanding he would ship me another one, I returned it by mail and he claims he never received it. I asked repeatadely wheth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

adding to an existing order

want to add another item to an order processed earlier in the day. is this possible? and how do I do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm sure this has been asked before but why is there not a separate choice for US shipping and int'l

I am in Canada. I haven't listed on Ebay in a number of years. Before, I used to list on Ebay. com and there were two separate places to add a shipping price for US shipping and for int'l shipping (as well as a price for Canadian shipping.) Now, when...

how do i change my ebay timezone.

my search page is saying listings are ending at 11:50but it's actually 2 p.m. now. When i view a specific item ending within an hour it's displaying the count down clock properly though. So it's kind of synced with my computers clock.

Is there a method of being notified about new listings

Hi Guys,Is there a method or a trigger to advise new listings of a item that is of interest to someone? Example ---, If I am interested in a particular type of cookie jar and a new listing is selling that exact item, is it possible to set up an alert...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.