Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Bought a fake and seller doesn't except returns. Paid with PayPal (mastercard) what can I do?

Today, I recieved my pokemon emerald from a seller. I have confirmed its a fake but the seller does not accept an returns. The item was http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pokemon-Emerald-All-Work-And-Save-/291263077610 and it has the PayPal buyer protection syst...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Did not get my purchase even after I paid extra money for FedEx priority international from the USA.

I purchased a mask for my 15 year old on Oct 21. I paid over $40 for it to be shipped FedEx priority international. It said it would arrive Mon 27th. I followed the tracking from its pick up in Bakersville CA on Oct. 22 to the last stop at Los Angele...

Resolved! How to ensure shipping is really done?

Im a new seller and wish a proof of shipment since my only 2 customers never acknowledged reception or left an evaluation.Is the tracking number enough ? thanks for your guidance !

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opening a case for an item after 45 days? It's been 2 months and I haven't received my item.

I purchased an item from a seller on 8/21/14. The buyer provided a tracking number but their post office doesn't support tracking to my country and my country's post office has no record of the tracking number. After one month without receiving the i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wind Turbine Noise Not Linked to Perceived Health Effects: Health Canada Study

http://www.am980.ca/2014/11/06/32332/ That's great, but the constant noise is like having a neighbour with a dog that barks all day and night.The barking is not a health hazard, but at least with barking dog. The police will do something about it.

How do I make my title bold?

How can I make my title bold? It's a free promotion and I can't figure out how to do it?Thanks!

How do I eliminate a listing in my Feedback, that I don't want to leave feedback for. To clarify.

When I click on my shortcuts to "Leave Feedback", a list of items that I purchased or sold but have not left feedback on, appear. The first item is a product that I purchased and felt that the quality was not as good as described. I felt that I was s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

change address on invoice

Buyer wants to change shipping address on invoice after it was sent, and have new invoice with new shipping. i.e. change from sending to Korea to USA

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I got USB stick that did not work and returned it by mail and seller claims he did not get it....

this seller has numerous similar complaints....how do I contact ebay the resolution centre is not user friendly and I cannot figure out how to file a complaint I cannot even go and post a bad review on the seller John

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant pay for item

Won an auction this morning from a Canadian seller went to pay with PayPal and the payment would not go through. Got an error message called eBay they said it was a PayPal glitch called PayPal they confirmed the glitch and said it should be fixed wit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller says paid for item was previously sold

Hi, I bough and paid for an item that the seller says is unavailable as they previously sold it and its listing was a mistake. I have had others state that they would not ship as they did not get enough for the item. The starting bid should handle th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

postal code issue?

recently bought 2 items i asked the sellers they said it would come in the mail thats not the issue the issue is my postal code m9rz1 other people have that same exact postal code so how will i be able to get my product then?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo lister will not run on any of my computers.

Turbo lister will install, but when I run it for the first time and it is configuring the system, the progress bar gets to 3 segments and stops and my CPU is stuck at 100%.I have tried it on XP Pro and Windows 7, and both computers are well above the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

I received an item that was not suppose to be bent in any way the seller di not package it properly

I bought an item the seller did not package the item properly it was not to be bent and came bent in half the resolution center will not let me open a case the seller is telling me to open a case what am I suppose to do now

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping centre....does she need to have merchant account

HelloQuick question.I want to have my friend to do distribution for my american buyers.I get the order to my merchant account, send the info to my " distributor". If i send her the money to just a personal account, will she be able to print shipping ...

Can I exclude specific countries from search results?

If I wish to shop worldwide but want to exclude results from sellers from a specific country, how can I filter my searches to return "all listings except those from"? It is VERY difficult to have to search country by country for foreign ebay sellers ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why would a Canadian seller require another Canadian to pay in U.S. dollars?

Hi, I had a question that someone here may be able to help me with. I have been noticing on E Bay.ca that some Canadian sellersexpect U.S. dollars on items bought by Canadian buyers. My question would be why they are allowed to do that? Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you stop a seller from messaging on you on Ebay with constant sales deals?

I purchased an item several months ago, which was a good sale in every way, but now to keep getting sales deals from them for other products. I have sent a few messages, telling them thank you, but not interested in any more deals or being on their m...

rip off!

how can i report a problem with a seller(didnt receive item and paid for it) if the report date expired before the date that i was suppose to receive item?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi I'm trying to contact ebay, the resolution center, but its directing me to PayPal

Hi I recently bought an iPhone from eBay and it really isn't as it was described on the page. I contacted the seller he at first told me he could "find" the white iPhone so he'll send me a black one I insisted that i'd prefer the white one just as de...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery to wrong address

I purchased an item and wanted delivery to an address that is not my primary address. I indicated the delivery address when I made my paypal payment and have a receipt (from ebay) to that effect. The seller has a receipt from ebay with my primary add...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.