Did not get my purchase even after I paid extra money for FedEx priority international from the USA.

I purchased a mask for my 15 year old on Oct 21. I paid over $40 for it to be shipped FedEx priority international. It said it would arrive Mon 27th. I followed the tracking from its pick up in Bakersville CA on Oct. 22 to the last stop at Los Angeles which was on Oct.24th. I have had no more info. FedEx in Canada said they have no idea where the package is because they don't see any info at all about me or the package. I have sent a few messages to the company and called their business and left a message. I am at wits end as my son is going to Winnipeg for Comic-Con this weekend. The info says its in transit, but my daughter says it looks like this company mailed it. What should I do if it was mailed and not sent by FedEx? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Did not get my purchase even after I paid extra money for FedEx priority international from the USA.

My first thought is it's waiting at customs or has been flagged for inspection.

You mentioned there is a tracking number but FedEx doesn't see any info? Is it a FedEx tracking number, GSP, USPS?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

star.melan
Community Member

I would keep sending messages to the company. If they don't reply with in a few days put a complaint in with ebay and paypal (if that is how you paid) and get your money back. To me it seems like they didn't send it via fedex.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

My first thought is it's waiting at customs or has been flagged for inspection.

You mentioned there is a tracking number but FedEx doesn't see any info? Is it a FedEx tracking number, GSP, USPS?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I finally got the mask yesterday and it came by mail. The packing slip clearly says it was to be shipped via FedEx Intl Priority. My son was extremely disappointed that it never arrived on time and he had to wear one of the cheap plastic ones. I tried numerous times contacting them and they would not reply. I want my money that I paid for the FedEx and they should only get the mailing price. It said on their website that if you paid for FedEx Intl Priority you get your packages fast, delivered to your door and that it goes through customs fast. It was about 5 days at customs...
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The tracking was USPS thats why FedEx in Canada couldn't find it..
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You can request a partial refund from the seller because you didn't receive the service paid for. Try messaging him, and if he doesn't reply within a few days, open a claim.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have tried numerous times and told them if they don't straighten this out I will contact paypal. I should have read the other buyers feedback and would have not purchased from them at all. I am a sucker when it comes to giving people chances, when the red light blinks run away fast..
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I think you should contact paypal and tell them you'd like to do a return at the seller's expense. Explain the situation. They might agree.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply