Did Anyone Else Go Through Hell and High Water With the New Features In Unsold?

I have a thread with no replys on this board posted 12 2013.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Selling-Tools/How-does-one-set-automatic-delete-on-relisted-item-in-the-...

This is the short version of this past month's comedy of errors.

I was pleased with the new sort features when it first appeared on the unsold page. 

That was cool until I tried to relist  200 listings on .ca at once, to see if this ID was included in the listing sale.

(Even if I do not get notification this site can list on .ca for free. It did this past weekend with no problems.)

When I saw the total I canceled. I suspect that I would have been given a refund like in the past on a smaller amount, but I live on a very short shoe string and did not want to take the risk.

The listings did not return to the unsold page, they where deleted. 

Finding them again in the delete folders was evil.

I popped about 120 back into the unsold or listed them from the delete folders and started to delete the duplicates because it's hard to remember 10 pages down the 10 items per page delete folders what was already returned to the unsold folder.

(My sales are pathetic since tptb took away my seals)

I'm moving most of the listings over to my power seller site btw.

I would blend the two sites but don't want to loose my 100 free a month.

What ever I moved back to the TRS site was deleted but low and behold all listings where back this weekend a month after they where lost. Back to deleting the listing I moved, again.

So I figured I'd just bulk relist them and the sensors would catch the duplicates. 

It caught one. Grrrrrrr Not easy finding them and ending the listed duplicates either.

They had to be taken out of the unsold again.

I spent hours and hours trying to get my listings sorted out.

To my credit, I did wait on eBay's tech crew to resolve the bugs but it took them over a month.

What I would like for all this total disruption in sales, lose of income is my TRS seals back please.

My feedback is 100%

Or eBay.com could give me a $50 credit. That's only fair, don't you think? 

Happy to see relisted items deleted in the unsold list this past weekend. Kudos on finally getting it right.

I am a bit weary after 14 years of beta testing this site without compensation.

I'm taking this over to Reddit's Flipping it. BTW. 

Might start a vent thread on, What Hell Has eBay Put You Into?

I like to wave my sword at windmills. You rarely get anywhere but it's fun to try.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0