Didn't receive an item

Dear all

I am in Canada and bought many items on Ebay  9-10-11 month 2016 but Too items have been lost(35%) not yet arrived in this period (11 and 12 month 2016 ) I don't know what happened on post China or Canada If you have same as my problem and you know why is that ? please let me know . Many thank you

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Didn't receive an item

On the listing there is a Contact Seller link.

Use it to ask"When did you ship? What service did you use? What is the tracking number?"

The only acceptable answers are an immediate refund OR a tracking number from China Post that you can use.

• An offer of a replacement is NOT acceptable. It won't arrive either.
  • The tracking number must actually track. Once it is in Canada it will show on Canada Post's website.
  • Don't worry if there is no tracking number.

If you don't get a useful number or a refund, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have already tried to Contact the Seller so ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

It is the holidays and there are holdups of Chinese shipments by Canada Post, but that is not your problem. Get your money back.

If the item shows up later you can return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Didn't receive an item

On the listing there is a Contact Seller link.

Use it to ask"When did you ship? What service did you use? What is the tracking number?"

The only acceptable answers are an immediate refund OR a tracking number from China Post that you can use.

• An offer of a replacement is NOT acceptable. It won't arrive either.
  • The tracking number must actually track. Once it is in Canada it will show on Canada Post's website.
  • Don't worry if there is no tracking number.

If you don't get a useful number or a refund, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have already tried to Contact the Seller so ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

It is the holidays and there are holdups of Chinese shipments by Canada Post, but that is not your problem. Get your money back.

If the item shows up later you can return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply