Does anyone know of an easy way to change to another currency in all one's listings ?

I recently changed all my listings from US $ to CAD $. I ended them all and did it individually, That also gave me a good opportunity to revise them. Now I want to change them back because it is not working out. NO SALES! It just seems so cumbersome.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Does anyone know of an easy way to change to another currency in all one's listings ?

You cannot revise a listing to change the currency.  Unfortunately the only way I know is to end them (or wait 'til they end) and change individually. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I DID JUST THAT AND IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO DO FOR ALL MY LISTINGS.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes, I sympathize with you - it takes a long time for everyone who wants to change currencies.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

FWIW-- It looks as if you have about a dozen listings ending each day.

So you could wait until each group are within a few hours of ending, or until the day before they would end, close them and use Sell Similar to relist them one by one, changing the currency as you go.

I'd suggest the day before because I find that even in my GTC listings, most seem to sell just before the end of the 30 days or just as they automatically relist.

Another advantage is that you can spend a few minutes considering your listing stretching that day's work from perhaps an hour to maybe two hours.

One thing that is becoming more and more important is mobile shoppers. What do your listings look like on a cellphone? You are entering the holiday shopping period with a category of goods that appeals to impulse shoppers. Worth looking into.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply