Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I am new to ebay and bid on a laptop and won it, reviewed what I'd won and realized

that the keyboard does not respond. Asked the seller what that meant and how well it does function. I was told that it doesn't work at all. I haven't paid for it yet because I don't want to be stuck with something I have no use for. What would I do w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I change my phone number ?

I'm trying to change my address but it requires a phone number, I kept adding my phone number but for some reason i can't be changed. I need your helpsThank you

A buyer has completely scammed me. What do I do to get reimbursed?

I sold an item. The monies were received and I sen the parcel. Before the item could be delivered she claimed she no longer wanted it. She was extremely crafty and did not report any problems to myself or e-bay but went directly to paypal. Paypal pla...

Resolved! only having buy it now available

I wish to sell on ebay without having a starting price, only the 'Buy It Now' box. What do I have to do to get that?Thankyou

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to ship items under 30 grams via letter, and not a parcel on ebay?

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to ship something lighter than 30 grams through another service than a parcel. I can see letter, in the options but cannot choose it. Im looking to ship some very small items, I even checked with my local post off...

I have been waiting for the film AMERICA a rosie o'donnell movie. I have paid for this item and hav

I have been waiting for the film AMERICA a Rosie O'DONNEL Movie. I have paid for this movie by credit cardThis has been going on since the 5th December, and I have waited the past ten days for delivery. Please explain

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can Sellers opt out of the Global Shipping Program?

I'm in a rural area and eBay has been my go to for many items needed, thankful for that! However I'm now finding the built in import charges exceedingly high via the GSP, and some sellers agree it's unfair. Can a seller remove the GSP or is an inevit...

Note to Board Moderators

While I appreciate that there have been loads of threads started about Global Shipping Program purchases and it can get a bit tiresome wading through all of them, I'm not sure that it's doing the community a service by consolidating them into the "Co...

• 55 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blackberry on the Way Out

BlackBerry announces $ 4.4 billion loss, TORONTO - BlackBerry is reporting a massive $4.4 billion loss in the third quarter and 56 per cent drop in revenue.The results are the Blackberry's first under new chairman and interim chief executive John Che...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Love hate relationship with current currency

I buy about 60% of my stock from the US so there is my hate relationship right there BUT my US sales Are really picking up .. I just sold over $1000 of movie in 1 shot to a US seller/buyer because there dollar is kicking butt... this currency thing i...

bring back the add looking for

I am wundering why the wanted ad was removed I am having hard time looking for inks for Canon MX452 printer. it would help if the wanted ad was back up jeesh.

Are Canadians fed up with their telcos ?

Hello from sunny and warm Los Angeles, California. I would like to know if Canadians are fed up with their mobile phone providers. Would the following text be mildly amusing, maybe even 22 minutes-ish ? Mr. Rogers and Mr. Bell being unreasonable ? Te...

mr rogers.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to the "ask the seller a question" link?

What happened to the "ask the seller a question" link? It used to be on the right hand side with the "save this seller" and "see other items" links now it is gone. How are we to contact the seller of an item we're interested in for more info?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

High Seller Fees?

I recently sold an item for $40.00 then receive a bill from ebay for almost $7.00 no additional pics or any features were used in the listing and it showed my balance of $0.00 after listing the item Ebay makes more from my item than I do anyone know ...

Resolved! Shipping questions

I just want to know if this is the best way to ship these.1.) Expensive ring with a small box > Expedited Shipping?.2.) Individual Magazines - 12X9x1.4 inch under 300 grams > Oversized mail (stamps?)3.) Books - 12X10x11 inch Weight: 24 lbs > Expedite...

Brick and Motor Stores pricing their items based on Ebay ..BOO!

yes. I know it's a free market and you can price items the way you want. ...It's just a pet peeve I suppose. Several stores in Toronto do it. The most notorious is BMV bookstore, which is Toronto's largest used bookstore but also carries numerous oth...

Feedback

So I've just notice this and don't know how long it's been like this. Bought something recently. The transaction went rather smoothly. When leaving DSR stars, shipping was "free" so I couldn't leave stars. This is normal and okay. But now I could not...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM IS A SCAM.

EBAY HAS INTENTIONALLY MISLED SELLERS TO THINK THAT "GLOBAL SHIPPING IS A WAY FOR THEM TO SELL AND SHIP THEIR PRODUCTS TO NON USA BUYERS WHEN GLOBAL SHIPPING IS JUST A IMPORT DUTY COLLECTION SCHEME BY EBAY" Thats untrue you can Still ship Items to NO...

What do I do about this buyer?

I got a message today from an angry buyer who was expecting to get their item before Christmas. Now this is the 2nd note from them, the first was quite pleasant just checking in to see if I mailed it and I politely noted when I shipped and that there...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tories to consider softening marijuana laws

OTTAWA — As the year ends, Justice Minister Peter MacKay is strongly hinting that steps to modernize Canada's marijuana laws might be just around the corner.Fining pot smokers for possession of small amounts is one policy the government will likely c...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.