Don't buy items from this seller

This seller is no credit, I bought this and I can't use it just not over a month, and I contacted him to discuss the refund and he said to give me a compensation, I finally agree to him, he didn't reply me a long time, and then he sent me a message to tell me the refund expired. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Don't buy items from this seller

Hello 'supermy001',

Just so you know, in future you are permitted to post an item number, but not a seller's ID.

It amounts to the same thing, for your purposes, but I suppose the policy is there to prevent board

users from blaspheming each other.  With an item number, we can all make up our own minds about

the veracity in the original post.

On a more germane topic, it sounds like you bought something you can't use, whether the wrong item,

wrong size, or it arrived in an unfit state or ceased to function soon after.  When that happens you need

to file a claim within 45 days in the Resolution Center

The following link will tell you all about it:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Too frequently sellers from a certain far away country (where you bought your item, I don't wonder)

will lie their earnest-sounding faces off to delay you past the time when you can do anything about it.

They will promise a replacement which they never send, or they promise a refund which is also never

forthcoming.  A refund takes a few minutes. 

If you bought an item cheap and there is a problem with it and you contact the seller, - according to ebay

rules you will have to mail it back Delivery Confirmed at your own expense.

For most people that means living with the loss.  Find out for yourself what it costs to mail an item overseas

with Delivery Confirmation:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

After 60 days a seller is no longer able to use the Refund link in his paypal account, but if he had ever

meant what he said, he could use the Send Money to repay you that way.  Your seller just lied.

So have a look at the link I provided about ebay's refund policy, and make sure you never lose money

again.  Or at least know enough not to spend more than you are prepared to forego.

Best of luck  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
latest reply