Don't purchase items from

This deadbeat seller has been charging buyers $4 shipping for items he has listed as FREE SHIPPING (read his negative and neutral feedback).  He has refused numerous times to correct my invoice and now he has opened an unpaid item case against me (he has done this to others also.)  I wish I could leave him the negative feedback he deserves, but cannot now.  AVOID HIM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Don't purchase items from

First, we are not allowed to 'name and shame' other members on these boards, so the mods removed identifying information from your post.

You are allowed to give a transaction number which is more useful.

Oddly, if a US seller has Free Shipping on his domestic transactions, the Free Shipping icon will still show when the listing is viewed outside the USA, even though he does charge for the (more expensive) international shipping.

Look at the listing again, and post the number here. Check the Shipping and Handling tab to see what he is advertising as shipping and handling for Canada.

Note that if he has a fee advertised, that is what the eBay computer will post as the shipping fee. Sellers are not allowed to unilaterally change advertised shipping fees.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply