Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Shipping to a P.O. Box

Buyer went to pay for a purchase and apparently she is getting an error message that I don't ship to P.O. boxes. News to me. How can I change this? Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Received Damaged

Buyer just informed me item was delivered damaged, I've offered to give full refund plus original shipping and return shipping, but I stated refund would be given after item was received back to me and to include tracking. Are you supposed to give re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappear

HI all:I have about a dozen items, paid for Paypal, that appeared on my summary list. This morning I went to the list and everything is gone. Any advice how I can revisit? Also, how do I access my archive list?Many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bitcoin is almost dead.

Link to http://rt.com/business/bitkoin-bankruptcy-japan-exchange-179/ Big Loss Bankruptcy... and What next?? The banking community is shutting down everything to do with Bitcoin RIP... except for all of those who invested and lost.....

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

How do I get a refund if my package arrived empty at the post office and I received nothing?

Hi, I'd appreciate some help on the following: I placed an order for a small toy figurine and about 2 weeks ago (when the date that I should have received it by came along) I received an e-mail from Canada Post requesting that I contact the customer ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I repay an eBay seller(s) that had their payments, from me, that have been reversed?

How do I pay for an item after the payment has been reversed due to a lack of funds?]I had a terrible time with an infection of the ISAPI eBay .dll thing that ultimately took my computer down and eBay and PayPal with it. I will be in a position to re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invite to Recent Listing Sale was 2 Days Late

Since I have the 4 ID's at least one of them will receive an email to let me know the day before a listing sale is about to put me back to work. I checked my messages three times a day on this ID and the invite did not show up until the sale had been...

. a thieve

, stoled my money. His page looks like this; he offer free shipping. to find out just type his ebay name: . BEWARE HE IS A SCAM! DONT BUY FROM HIM!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I keep getting messages on my TV when changing channels that my DVI & HDMI is blocked. I am using th

I purchased a Rogers HD PVR scientific Atlanta from eBay, I keep getting messages that my DVI & HDMI is blocked and the picture goes to 720 I. Any one know why this is happening. I have another Rogers PVR but there is no problem with it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to set buy it now option so that...

Hello all, I am sure all sellers hate when a buyer buys something and either takes forever to pay for the item or never pay for it. How to set the buy it now option so that, if someone buys the item he will be required to pay for it immediately? or e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Picture upload issues ...???

Morning All, Is it just me but since last night any picture I try to upload is failing. I list about 10-15 items a day, everyday, and have never had this happen...Any ideas? Thank You

Resolved! Why does the global tracking number show multiple carriers and never updates shipping status

I purchased a item from the US and under order details it gives me a global tracking number and shows multiple carriers, this is all the info given and is never updated to show where in its journey your package is. What kind of tracking system is thi...

Resolved! CanadaPost for games and dvd - How can I set letter mail.

I started selling some games and I want to set the shipping costs using the Economic Letter Mail from CanadaPost. I can see the service costs at CanadaPost website, but I couldn't set it in my product shipping costs, unless I set flat rate. How can I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Going into delivery over time!!!

Seller promised 3-7days delivery time. No delivery after 23 days. Contacted seller and was put off for 7more days. Tried to contact ebay but communication was blocked. Contacted PayPal and they initiated refund procedure.Now ebay asked me to provide ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent Seller. Beware of seller

This seller made a huge mistake on this transaction and I caught her. I purchased one Nutri Bullet from this seller,but she shipped two of them to me When I called the number on the Invoice,and talked to a supervisor and tod him that the Invoice read...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller

After 4 months still no items as ordered, promises of reshipping and double your money back did not happen. E Bay did give me a gift certificate for part of my loss.. Be wary and start proceeding with complaints on time, despite promises from seller.

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.