Don't want to give me refund waited 40 days Help

Hi..I have ordered 6 things none of them I dind't recieved ..They've been shipped at first day of 2nd month ..

I opened case against few of them maybe 3 of them ..but  I can't open case against the worst man who is trying to trick me on 100 ways..

Please He said to me that I will recieve it for 28 days ..later after that he said that he needs about 35 to 40 days..

After that I angrly sent him message in which I said that I don't want refund from him..His answer was that he will  refund me..

BUT he didn't..Again I sent him message in which I asked him why is he trying to refund me If I Clearly said that "I DON'T WANT REFUND" he answered me today and he said to me that he refunded me and to check it twice..He didn't 

Please I beg you I want to open every case against him but it says that I should wait until 12 march and also I can't open case against two others people who are  trying to trick me.All of them are from China I think from Hong Kong..

I ordered headphones that cost me 35 $ ..What should I do ..Also for paypal I want to report him  because I hate liers(word on v i think i can't remember it)

Please if you need picture of that what I get when I open report center tell me I will..

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If the product was coming from North America by ground (lease expensive shipping) it can take up to 90 days for delivery.

I no longer ship outside of North America because I won't ship by ground and if by air the shipping is quite high. Ebay grabs a commission on my shipping costs and that is the main reason for not shipping abroad.

Was you items shipped from another country?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If the product was coming from North America by ground (lease expensive shipping) it can take up to 90 days for delivery.

I no longer ship outside of North America because I won't ship by ground and if by air the shipping is quite high. Ebay grabs a commission on my shipping costs and that is the main reason for not shipping abroad.

Was you items shipped from another country?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

it was shipped from china 🙂
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When I order gadgets etc. from china it takes about 6 weeks.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

For February 1, you can open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of the page.

You want an Item Not Received Dispute.

Step one is to contact the seller. You have done that, go to Step Two.

Escalate to a claim.

If the seller does not refund you immediately, Paypal will , and go after him for their money. Other bad things will happen to him.

You will never get the item. I suspect the seller never had it and never sent it. It is a scam.

Get your money back and buy elsewhere.

If you cannot open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre, because your seller scammed you past the deadline, go to the credit card you use with your Paypal account. Phone the 1-800 number on the back and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

She will need dates, payments, currency, and transaction numbers to give you your money back.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply