Drop-down menu "More actions" not visible...

kipotlov
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with one item i bought.

The item i received is defective. I contacted seller few days ago and didn't get any answer. Now this note is write under the item in "My ebay" :

"We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

I go to the Resolution Centre. Select the "I received an item that wasn't as described" item. Then the instruction is :

"If you received an item that doesn't match the seller's description, find the item in your Purchase history under My eBay and select 'Return this item' from the More actions drop-down menu."

But there is no "More actions" drop-down menu for this item! Then no "Return this item".. Then unable to open a case or contact ebay. All "Help & Contact" i found always say to use this drop-down menu who doesn't exist.....!!

Now, what can i do?!

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay, I had something similar to this happen to me once several years ago. I'm sorry to hear things did not work with this transaction and/or seller as it should have. You'll find that most of us are very honest and entirely reliable.

You need to call ebay Customer Service as soon as is possible. Have your item number handy, take notes, be prepared to explain the situation to one or more people if possible. Set aside some time to do it. Don't delay, though, as you have 45 days from which payment as made to open an Item Not As Described case or you'll lose buyer protection by paypal. 

Best of luck carrying forward. Let us know how it goes if you think of it. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Okay, I had something similar to this happen to me once several years ago. I'm sorry to hear things did not work with this transaction and/or seller as it should have. You'll find that most of us are very honest and entirely reliable.

You need to call ebay Customer Service as soon as is possible. Have your item number handy, take notes, be prepared to explain the situation to one or more people if possible. Set aside some time to do it. Don't delay, though, as you have 45 days from which payment as made to open an Item Not As Described case or you'll lose buyer protection by paypal. 

Best of luck carrying forward. Let us know how it goes if you think of it. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks you.

I found a way to contact them.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply