Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to Contact Seller when the usual link is NOT there. I made the payment!

Hi there, I have purchased a product on ebay, paid for it with Pay Pal, received the confirmation by Pay Pal, have not received the product yet after 2 weeks, and want to contact the seller. The Usual 'Contact Seller' link is NOT there . How do you c...

Turbo Lister unsold list-delete on web but cant in TL

I start to use tubro lister.On web on my account I deleted all items in my unsold list(when I relist it I deleted it from unsold list) But in TL all my unsold items are present and there is no option to delete it. Even items that I relist are shown s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

postage charges

how come the listing says free postage then when you click on the picture there is a postage charge

Customers who get a Refund should NOT be allowed to leave NEGATIVE Feedback. It's just UNFAIR

I think Ebay should change it's policy. A while back, they changed it so that Buyers could NEver receive a negative feedback rating. I think Sellers should be protected from Negative Feedback in the case where a refund was issued. I think it's unfair...

• 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

Wow, The Boards Are Slow

I take it everyone was away for the long weekend also. Have never seen it this slow over a weekend.

Is it time to leave eBay?

Strange things happening lately that make me wonder if it's time to leave eBay.About 4 weeks ago I placed a set of Sansui SS-50 earphones up for auction with a starting bid $20. It was eventually won by someone in Florida and he had good feedback so ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

It says I did not pay a buyer I cannot call or enter information for resolution I have tried.

I pressed the buy the item. Then I went to paypal and I was not able to purchase the item because it would not ship to Canada. I tried to talk to the buyer who removed the item and now it says I have not payed for an item on my account. I purchase it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inventory & dropped listings.

Not sure what is, or has happened, so thought I would ask the enlightened bunch here on the boards that ALWAYS have the answers!For various reasons I decided I should do an inventory. I have found probably 2 dozen items on my shelves/racks that I ass...

Another Glitch

Well, here we go again... I can't do anything with my store now. I keep getting this message and I didn't request or do a thing.You cannot add categories until we've completed your previous request. "You cannot add categories until we've completed yo...

How to change shipping fees on an item already bought ?

I 've bought an item on ebay today that was listed as 100$ for the shipping. We agree to lower that amount to 70$ but the seller that is a new ebayer don't know how to change the amount for the shipping an send a new invoice.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Louis Vuitton hand bags

can anyone tell me if the Louis Vuitton sold here are 100% authentic? thanks, Sue

stop sale not concluded

iRig™ Mic Cast Voice Recording Microphone for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad 00750483 Seller : Item condition: New Ended: Aug 08, 2013 16:02:00 EDT Quantity: 0 available Was: US $39.99 You save: US $4.00 (10%) Price: US $35.99 Approximately C $37.30 Add to l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback button

Since you want feedback on every purchase, why don't you have a feed back button that takes you directly to the site instead of having to look for it in Community / Customer support or Sell?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are Americans charging so much for shipping to Canada. Rates went up, but sellers are gouging.

I know your postage rates went up, but sellers are gouging worse than ever. One is charging $33.25 for a 4" Flintstone figurine. I know rates went up, but not enough to warrant charges like this.I just bought and received 3 Simpsons figures from Alab...

Unemployment Rate UP in Canada, Jobs Down

Statistics Canada this morning announces: Led by declines among youths, employment decreased by 39,000 in July, and the unemployment rate rose 0.1 percentage points to 7.2%. With this decrease, employment gains have averaged 11,000 per month over the...

Memory is going... going... gone.

As we get older, short term memory often shows signs of failing. It is part of the aging process. These was this couple living in the London area, in their early 80's, marrried for fifty-five years. They had memory problems and went to see their doct...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.