Ebay Offer 1,000 Free FIXED Price Listings

Hello! I just got an email offer from Ebay inviting me to list 1,000 Fixed Price items for free until March 29. I accepted the offer, however when I go to list something, it still says 0.30 cents. Does anyone else have this problem, or know what to do?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Read the offer very carefully.

When exactly did it start?  on eBay.com (Pacific time)?  on eBay.ca (Eastern time)?

When exactly did you list? Where did you list?

Ooooops!  That is the problem!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Another thing to check....If those items had been listed before, you have to use sell similar when you list them again. If you click on relist, you will be charged.

You should check your shipping costs. It looks like some or all of your listings charge the same price to ship to Canada, the U.S. and anywhere else in the world. Most sellers have at least  3 shipping prices per listing.....one price to Canada, one to the U.S. and one to everywhere else. Also, as a new seller, you might want to stick to selling in Canada and the U.S. to start out.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the free promo and just "relisted" them by using "similar" and no insertion fees for them and I check my promotional area and see that they are through the free promo not from my monthly free listings.  So it works for me fine.

I used the same shipping information for Canada, USA and International, either free shipping or not free shipping.  Both work for me.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I used the same shipping information for Canada, USA and International, either free shipping or not free shipping.  Both work for me.

So you're saying that when you charge for shipping charging the same for shipping to Canada as you are to Australia? That's what oddsnends is doing.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply