Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

import charge

Don't buy anything with import charge by Pitney Bowes, definite over charge and not resonable.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SMP missing features

I just posted this in Site Issues. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Some features on the Active Listings page in My eBay suddenly disappeared last night. It is missing the ability to sort by buyer, store category, status and time period. Th...

Banned from bidding to often ????

I was attempting to buy several hand held game systems and found many posted and they seem to go for around 20 to 40 usually..... So I see a bunch that start @.99 and I set max bids @ 8.00 on all of them I see for several days. I did not seem to win ...

Refined search Idea .. Kalvin or Some other ebay employee check it out

They need to add GSP to refined searches.. I will not buy from US sellers who use it anymore.. Most will opt out for me but some don't get it they think it saves them on shipping but buyer pays shipping so that makes no sense ... This would be greatl...

shipping costs

Can the buyers calculate what the shipping cost will be before they buy?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent Sellers From China

Does anybody know if there is anything I can do at all to report a fraudulent buyer even after the 45 days. I found the buyer that screwed me over, he's selling the same item under a new name, and his old account is now deleted. I'm really **bleep** ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

SMP Active Listings page features missing

Some features on the Active Listings page in My eBay suddenly disappeared last night. It is missing the ability to sort by buyer, store category, status and time period. Those features are still there on the other pages.

Why do not all items I have purchased appear in the archived file?

When I try to look up certain items I have purchased in the past, I go to my purchase list and then click on archived. Why do not all items I have purchased appear in the archived list for the year? This has happened to me for several items. Where ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

OMG these pants from China are not made like normal pants...

So I bought these pants and was excited I found my size 38x38 is very hard to find. I put them on and lo and behold, the seat is missing at least 4 to 5 inches compared to your average north american pants. Check out this picture I did for the seller...

Pleae read!

Pleaee Read the following Title and tell me what you think you would be buying. Fashion Doll Dream Camper Barbie Plastic Canvas Pattern Book

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not communicating

Hi, just wondering if someone can tell me the proper way to deal with this as it's never happened to me before. I've won/bought an item. Paid via Pay-Pal as soon as the auction ended. Never heard a word from the seller. I've tried to contact them sev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! $30InternationalPriorityShip toCanada-sm item This is ebays internationalShippingProgram=WhySoHigh?

Canadian's Buying items from US has become very expensive due to the shipping cost. It has come to point of not shopping on Ebay any longer. -- this smaller size item should not cost $30 to ship!item# 360767839983Russ "The Christmas Sampler" snowman ...

• 3 replies
  • 5 helpful

Print label return

Hi, I want to know how to print a return label for a purchase that I bought and doesn't fit?

Why I can sell ocelot fur hat and not coat?

In the past I had some listings removed by eBay because ocelot is a protected specy but I could sell ocelot fur hat.Why the discrepency? Was it an eBay oversight? Does the word ocelot been computer monitored?Any suggestion from fellow eBayers.Thank y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

deleting immidiate payment thruogh buy it now

Why is ebay making the buyer pay immediatly on buy it nows - I donot have the immidiate payment checked off on the listing. this is causing problems with my buyers.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Going From Premium To Basic, To Closing Store

Well, it's been some time now for those who opted into a store presence on eBay and I'm wondering now how other store owners are doing with respect to their decision to go the store route and if the package they chose is working for them. Also, has a...

Import Charges are for what exactly?

The import charges that are sometimes attached to items seems to be nothing more than a way for ebay to squeeze a few more dollars from the buyers. I have made purchases in the past and asked the seller if they can remove this charge and they have be...

Why is eBay becoming so vague with location information in the listings?

eBay listings used to show locations of the items for sale now the listing will show only the country of sale. When you open the listing somedays there will be no location information on another day there will be the state or province and at other ti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

retuned items

I returned a fly reel to a seller and I need to know how I will access my refund ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.