Ebay.ca lack of selling options, why?...

Ebay.ca is likely far less lucrative than ebay.com, however, Ebay.ca used to have many options that are no longer available. I've compiled a list below.

-The lack of text options and the option to center words or change font color.

-Wonky shipping calculator that will not work if improper shipping service is selected as if we are supposed to know exactly what the company permits based on weight dimensions and where the item will be shipped to.

-No "require immediate payment" option.

-No "accept or decline offers of at least/lower than"

-The inability to add extra keywords to title to make your item easily found by users who use one term or another to describe the same item

-Options for selecting more categories for listing

-No ability to choose multiple shipping options to ship internationally or to the US. Especially in times like these where the Candian dollar is so low which would allow for many US users to purchase things at a bargain price.

Any other Canadian sellers agree?
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I'm not that familiar with the quick listing form so perhaps those options are not on that form but If you use the advanced listing form, they should be there. As far as I know, there haven't been any options deleted from the advanced form. To switch to the advanced form,click on the link in the top right corner when you are on the quick listing form.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Use the advanced listing form on eBay.ca to solve many of your problems.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

-The lack of text options and the option to center words or change font color. This is easy - just do it in: "revise your lisiting."
Well I use "require immediate payment" option. and I list on CA. all the time - no problem.
I  know I can change my titles at any time. Come on it's easy. Again do in it; "revise your lisiting."
and lastly - No "accept or decline offers of at least/lower than" I -  have that option. I wonder if it is because I use the Auctiva template and not the eBay one?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I cannot see the ADVANCED setting link when I try to REVISE MY LISTING,  is this just for new listings?

I added a Sales Tax (hst) table and want to implement it on my existing listing

any info appreachiated

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You can't change forms when revising. You would have to end the listing and then change to the advanced form.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Where does a seller find the Advanced form?

I use it, but it's a default for me and the only thing I see when I click on SELL.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

On the top right corner of the sell your item form there is a link that will be for either the short listing form or the advanced form. It will be the opposite of the one that you are already on.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I cannot find that link.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply