Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I sold a pair of shoes - shipped from Canada to France. Buyer claimed through Paypal that item not r

I sold a pair of shoes - shipped from Canada to France, without a tracked shipping service. Buyer claimed through Paypal that they did not receive the item & paypal has now refunded them today. I have gone to Facebook and typed in the guys name & sur...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

after all these years & still no action

I have been a eBay/paypal user in Canada since 04 first a seller then after I closed my business in 08 I now use eBay as a buyer. Over the years I have seen many changes to eBay most of them bad as they now dictate to the seller many things such as s...

about shipping day

I purchased a ps3 game on august 22nd , payment recieved , the seller told me that he had shipped the games on the same day(august 22nd) , but i one thing i don't understand is the shipping keep changing every day. the next day i login to check the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are ebay web designers complete

All I would like to do is contact a LIVE customer support rep!!!!! The toll free numbers that I googled all had automated messages refering me back to the web site which was of no use to me........

How can we add members as friends and/or see their wish list?

I would like to know how to add someone as a friend. If I cannot do that I would like to at least be able to see their wish list. Christmas ans birthdays are coming up and I would love to be able to buy stuff early this year.

radio dosent work

Hello..I purchased a dvd radio. I installed the radio, everything works expect the disc does not work. What do I do to return it back?? (Auto GPS Navigation 2 DIN IN Deck CAR DVD Player FM AM Radio TV Ipod Camera MAP eBay )

According to our records, you have not yet reimbursed us for refund(s) that we made to your buyer(s)

I am trying to list and offer to US customers but when I put in the shipping I get the message: According to our records, you have not yet reimbursed us for refund(s) that we made to your buyer(s). I am not aware of any outstanding balance or where t...

I did pay for my item but seller will not send me my item

I have purchase a item from a seller i sent money order which they accepted they said that they did not receive payment I invoice and money order receipt to prove payment was sent and money order was picket up they told me I will not receive my item ...

how can I link to my facebook page

I have a FaceBook page for my eBay Store. Is there a way to link my listings or store pages back to Facebook? (i.e. a "Like us on Facebook button", etc).

Welcome to eBay.ca Weekly Board Hour Session!

This special discussion thread has been created for eBay members who are interested in learning more about various eBay related topics. eBay staff will be available to answer your questions every Wednesdays at 1:00PM (Eastern Time) eBay staff will re...

Re: eBay Canada Charity Auctions

I have filled in and submitted the registration and promotional form for eBay Canada Charity Auction. There was no area to fill in regarding the required information about a credit card (mentioned in the selling rules as a 'must').I received a return...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Checking feedback

Is there a quick way to check feedback on items before purchasing without going through the sellers entire feedback profile?When clicking on number of items sold, a page comes up listing partial names of member who purchased, it would be helpful if c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone else been told in not so many words they sell fake autographed items?

So I was selling a sidney Crosby signed jersey when eBay pulled it with some bs excuse that because I have not sold enough on ebay I am limited to what I can sell. All my items are 100% authentic. If you are buying a signed item hopefully you know wh...

Resolved! Wrong confirmed shipping address

I bought fenders for my motorcycle on eBay from USA and payed with my credit card. The confirmed shipping address by I believe pay pal was somewhere in Kentucky. Yet thru eBay the cost and shipping was for to Canada . Is my account or credit card com...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ratings part of FeedBack

Hi folks. I've noticed on some instances when leaving FeedBack for Sellers (the ratings part) that unless I contact the Seller first before leaving the FeedBack it does not allow me to leave a rating for "communication". This does not occur all the t...

How do I charge buyer for shipping now that item has been sold ?

I sold an item that needs to be shipped to the USA from Canada. When I posted the item I mentioned shipping would be charged based on destination. I will have to pay for shipping myself when I ship it so how do I charge the shipping cost back to my b...

Resolved! Can't report the buyer!

Hello,I recently sold an iPhone 4 and specified Canada and the United states only. Somehow some guy bought it from australia and I decided to go ahead with it and try to work out the shipping. Lots of emails regarding shipping costs were sent, and he...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.