Ebay needs to know how important the "PRINT" option is buyers and sellers.

As a Seller as well as a Buyer, the "PRINT" option was very important feature.  

It is very important to be able to properly "print" off your sales or purchases to maintain proper records. I used this option to keep copies of my ads for re-listing purposes, sales or purchases and for business accounting.

The "Print" option was also good for editing your ad, and keeping only the information you need.

This would help the user save on printer ink.   

Ebay needs to know how vital this option is to collectors and sellers and how important it is to be able to a "face" to the invoice.

I hope all ebay users phone Customer Service to voice their concerns and help bring back this very important feature. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

CORRECTION:

Ebay needs to know how vital this option is to collectors and sellers, and how important it is to be able to put a "face" to the invoice.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Clicking on Print in the Description also allowed us to see the Best Offer Price accepted by the Seller in Completed/Sold Listings.

An eBay Seller discovered that & posted it on You Tube a few years back.

Wonder if that had something to do with the feature being retired.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I agree. I used it all the time to print pdfs of all my new and significantly revised listings. It helped me to track inventory specifics. Printing the browser page doesn't include decent photos or shipping terms. I want it back. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I need it back too!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply