Fair - unfair DSR. Who cares?

acofa
Community Member
Introduction:
Stalin (famous Russian tyrant) is calling to chief of secret police: "Tomorrow you must execute 1000 people and paint Red Square in green color. Do you have any questions?"
Answer: "Mr.Stalin, why do you prefer a green color?"
Stalin: "It doesn't matter, but I like that you have asked about color only"
Resume: It doesn't matter, is new feedback rules fair or unfair. The most important thing is that EBAY requires to pay much more then before. They show you a sweet candy (15% off, if you have 4.8 rating) and present lower insertion fees (was 0.60, new 0.55 LOWER FEE!!!, but FVF was 5.25%, new 8.75% (why there is no mark of exclamation???).
Why did they choose DSR 4.8, nor 4.7 nor 4.9? They have statistic data how many PS have rate above 4.8 at the moment and they plan to pay back, let's say 1% of income. If more PS will get rate above 4.8 in future, they increase tier to 4.9 and ....
THEY WILL NOT PAY BACK MORE THEN THEY PLANNED.
EBAY.COM is doing business, EBAY doesn't care about fair rules, buyers and sellers (especially from Canada, I suppose EBAY.CA turnover is 1-2% of EBAY.COM.)
Well .. count your profit-loss balance after Feb 20 and make your decision: stay or leave, it doesn't matter what DSR tier is fair, EBAY has decided: "You must pay more!".
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

bestshowtime
Community Member
I think comparing eBay to Stalin is a bit over the top. At least Stalin had 'some' morals!!!
I'M RISSIAN.
To understand what really happen with Russian country You must be part of it.
When somebody came to your house and tell you that it is not any more your house what you will do?
So, be clear there was revolution which took from you everything, if you are were rich.
So, my opinion is that the point of acofa is prety clear!!!
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

comics-rock
Community Member
bestshowtime,,,,you obviously misunderstood my sarcasim, and couldn't wait to jump all over the point and tell eveyone what a hard life you've had like you do with every one of your posts.....I might however be wrong and it could be the language barrier...not that i should have to explain sarcasim to you but i WAS agreeing with acofa...there you go!!!...and before people start with the, "oh, he speaks better English than you speak Russian"

Odin jazyk nedostatocno! Ya gavaru po russki. Kak skazat 'idiot' po russki? Vy poni'maete? Dobry! Do svidanija.

Paul.
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

comics-rock
Community Member
Oh yeah....'Dubiina'.......please don't attack me again without getting hold of the right end of the stick!!!

Xarosego Dnja!

Paul.
Message 23 of 29
latest reply

bestshowtime
Community Member
PAUL!!!
I sovsem ne monemau pochemy ti vdrog reshil cho I emeu voubshe chtoto protive tebe!!!
Scazi chesno ti bil pian?
And last that every one can understand!!!
I was from reach farmer's family when Stalin's dogs took everything from them!!!You are probably from pure Russian family which doesn't have even one horse because there were alcoholics!!!!
So, please when you drank don't put any post there because you "Dubiina"( pies of hard wood floor) just spoil opinion about RUSSIAN!!!!i>
Message 24 of 29
latest reply

comics-rock
Community Member
Im English you plank...I just have had the good fortune to have plenty of Russian friends!!!
Message 25 of 29
latest reply

comics-rock
Community Member
...but im happy you though my Russian was so good, that i was actually Russian. thanks for the compliment!
Message 26 of 29
latest reply

comics-rock
Community Member
thought
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

bestshowtime
Community Member
And, last if you even think to attack you will be full of XXXX.
Best wishes for every one, Vitali.
Message 28 of 29
latest reply

comics-rock
Community Member
...are you off your meds!!! ah, i get it...you've copied that email to all my post so ebay would remove my posts....ochin harasho!

ebay if your reading please don't remove this thread...it has some very important points on it!!!
Message 29 of 29
latest reply