Fake silver sellers

Is there any way to talk to anybody in management at ebay about the practices of this seller selling counterfeit silver products or do they not care because he has another account that makes them money?

There seems to be know way to report this seller as the sale was more than 90 days ago and it was private so it is not even on my purchase history.

I tried a pay pal dispute but I lost because I returned the item without tracking...lesson learned!

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

p.s.  I have contacted other buyers via his followers list and they have bought fake silver bars too and no contact from ebay or the seller??????? 

Does anybody care?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Fake silver sellers

Each item has a Report This Item link. Use it to report current listings.

"I have contacted other buyers via his followers list "

What is a follower's list? Ebay's buyers are hidden so how are you contacting them? Additionally, if you could, like we could in the old days, it would be considered transaction interference.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/transaction-interference.html

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

Try calling the credit card you really paid with (Paypal is just a mediator). The 1-800 number will be on the card. Ask the customer service rep about a chargeback.

You will have to give her all your transaction details, numbers, dates, payment amounts, currency,etc. so have those handy.

Some cards will accept proof of mailing, while others will, like PP, want proof of delivery.

And cards have longer deadlines than PP and eBay, but they do have deadlines so act promptly.

Counterfeiting is illegal. Have you contacted your local police? Or the seller's local police?

Actually, these guys may be your best bet:

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/index.html

Monday is a federal public service holiday.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

and it was private so it is not even on my purchase history.

Umm-- do you mean you agreed to buy 'off-eBay' ?

And you expect eBay to be helpful?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

The item is not on my purchase history on ebay. The listing says private on the feedback I left them.

The followers are found on their homepage in icon form.

Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

The purchase is not in my history, I'm guessing because it was a private listing.

I did not agree to buy off ebay, the purchase went through pay-pal.

Thanks for your help.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

I paid with paypal cash.

The seller does not seem to care as he sells on consignment and takes no responsibility for goods sold.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

The following link should be very helpful for you in regards to counterfeit and ebay and what you can do.

Because you receive counterfeit, even returning the item is ILLEGAL. Please read following link.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/Are-You-a-Victim-with-Regards-to-a-Fraudulent-Seller-of/m-...

You may need to copy/paste in your browser.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Fake silver sellers

Thanks, you are the best!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply