Featued Item Getting Buried?

yu-nique-collections
Community Member
Hello Everyone...would like to know if anyone else has had this problem recently!

3 weeks ago, I put up a listing and paid for it to be a featured listing. I had a quantity of 100 listed, and sold almost all of them over the 10 day listing.

Considering I have much more to sell, I obviously listed the exact same way again, for another 10 days. Well, sales this period have been dismal compared to the previous listing, and I changed nothing! So, today I started digging to find out why....

My featured listing, that I paid over $25 for, has been buried in the regular listings! Oh, it is "featured" at the top of the page alright...ONLY on the page that is relative to its closing time. To say this has me a little miffed, if putting it mildly.

Here is the link so you all can see what I am referring to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19113&item=5915419775&rd=1

Using the keyword search of "MTG" or "Magic" under the category Magic The Gathering --> Mixed Lots, my listing should be right at the top, should it not? Not buried pages later? Instead, potential bidders must not use ANY keywords to find my listing at the top. They must search only under the entire category. (It does appear that way when searched this way)

Maybe I am being fickle here, but I am very disappointed. Buyers use the search box for a reason - to find what they want quickly. If my listing is not pulled up for them, what the point of paying for a featured listing?

Is it possible for someone from eBay to comment on this please?

Thanks in advance,

Diana
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Featued Item Getting Buried?

acurael
Community Member
Featured items have behaved like that for a long time... several months anyway.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply