Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Wynne hydro increase May 1st

Not to be alarmed, this will happen every 6 months for the next 4 years. It's called the Liberals green energy act. I suppose this just enhances the 60% sale of Hydro One which will put billions of new infrastructure into the GTA. As for the rest of ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

April 6th 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Lots to talk about this week, it seems Please go ahead and post your questions and comments. I won't ask you to restrict on the topics, although if you think what you want to ask about the retirement of USD selling or the 2016 Spring ...

What does the "admin" image mean?

Hello. I have a question I am just dying to ask. What does the little sign next to people's username mean? I know what means, but have not seen the little admin image before...thanks.Alexx

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Maximum shipping cost

I was relisting an item on ebay.ca and noticed an icon indicating that it was subject to a maximum shipping fee on ebay.com. I don't know where I find out what the maximum fee is as that page doesn't tell me.So I assume that since I am listing on eba...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

why does Ebay show 285 GBP to be $535.15 Canadian when the Bank of Canada shows it to be $459.97?

Hello fellow Ebayers... The Bank of Canada exchange rate for March 30 2016 shows 285 GBP to be $459.15 Cdn while the approximation that Ebay gives is $535.15 Canadian dollars. Why the huge difference of $75.18 Cdn? Can anyone take a moment to comment...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funny description

I thought this item 121941734248  description was kinna funny...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have not received Product I bought over 2 months ago

I've bought an anime movie set out of Malaysia on January 26, 2016. I was told delivery was early to late February. I wrote the seller on March 8th asking that they track the package. I was told it was it was in the Vancouver processing centre so I t...

Notice that after 60 days on the Purchase History list, items NOT MARKED SHIPPED disappear from sit

Purchase History only keeps track of sales that are NOT marked "shipped" for 60 days - then they disappear from e-bay. Not 'hidden', not 'archived' - nowhere. Has this happened to anybody else? Did you miss any purchases paid but not received ,as a r...

Question about ebay.com message system

Hello - over the past week i've tried to send a seller who I deal with messages through the ebay message system. They responded today saying that the system has been down and that is the reason for their lack of response. Has the message system been ...

Resolved! No tracking number for Global Shipping Program?

I'm new to ebay and it's my frst time buying and I need help. So here's my situation. I won an item in an auction and I paid it. On the selling page of the item it said that it was going to be shipped on the " International Priority Shipping to Canad...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is eBay.ca going crazy?

Um... What is going on with eBay.ca today? First it shows a blank feedback, then it shows no followers for one member even when there are followers!Alex

Feedback.png Followers.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doesn't eBay take credit cards

Doesn't eBay take credit cards? Would appreciate any help you could give me.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unfair shipping charges

Why does Ebay charge fpr shopping when I fid not use an Ebay sponsored service. I end up Charged twice for shipping.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined S&H is more expensive than both lots sent separately

Hi everyone, I need your advice with a purchase I did recently. I won two lots of stamps from a German seller. S&H for each lot is 1.90$. However, the seller sent a combined S&H invoice of 4.80$, not 3.80$ (2*1.90$). I contacted him and he doesn't se...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stipulating US and International Shipping Costs in Listings

Can you please clarify how I should stipulate the US and International shipping costs in my listings? In the International Shipping section, do I: 1) Fill out only one Custom Location section, and in it choose the US and all the other countries that ...

United States de-minimus is now 40 times higher than Canada

Effective Mar 10, 2016 Americans can now import $800 U.S. duty and tax free while Canadians are saddled with a puny $20 CDN limit. Way to go Canada! It is a better time now for Canadian sellers selling bigger ticket items to Americas. As for Canadian...

can I sell in U.S. $ on the Ebay.ca site ?

I used to sell on the Ebay.com site but now I want to sell on the Ebay.ca site, but continue to list my items in U.S. dollars.Can I do that ?The simplified Ebay.ca listing site only seems to offer Canadian $ as a choice. Can I change that to U.S. ? T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why do UNSOLD items disappear off our listings after 60 days

Why does our unsold listings disappear after 60 days from our ebay page. Sometimes I give it a bit of time to relist something as things are just plain slow and not moving. Or, I would have to pay 30 cents to relist each item at that time and that ca...

GSP issues

Why is that I usually (9 times out of 10) receive my item without EVER receiving tracking info from Erlanger? And when they DO finally send me tracking info, it's useless. I live in Canada and have enjoyed ebay for 15 years. Most of my items, in the ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Symantec VIP

Greetings, How do I set up Symantec VIP? http://www.ebay.com/securitykey Thanks,Shane.

Resolved! Sold something and buyer requested to cancel but after asking why, they want it now.

Hello,I sold something and within 10 mins the buyer requested to cancel order. When I asked why, they replied they changed mind about cancelling. How do I proceed? I didn't refund money yet. Does the buyer need to do anything? thank you,Rob

eBay Gift Card in Canada?

Just wondering if the eBay gift cards work in Canada? Specifically the ones that are available on Gyft? It says that they cannot be used outside of the USA when I try to purchase.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.