Feedback

This is universal. When leaving feedback try to be specific. It seems people are pretty **bleep** specific when leaving something negative but not positive feedback. Mention specific item, quality, shipping time, condition etc. When someone writes good or a+ I read that and think in accordance to what? There is not always a link to click on to see what the buyer is responding to. I think if the item is mentioned it gives other buyers more insight. Also I would imagine more sellers would appreciate it. This 50seconds of response time makes a world of difference and strengthens the eBay community.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Feedback

Baby Blue!!!  Could there have been a more perfect felina/finale??

As for FB............  As time goes on, the less you care about the words and it's just a chore to get overwith IF you choose to complete it at all.

I used to think that when someone gushed over me that it meant something but then I compared it the FB that buyer left for others and it was rote.

It seems to have more to do with the buyer than it does with the seller and what's important is that it's PFB and the ratings...................

............. but ................ a qualifier:  Too many OKs or Item arrived type FBs is usually a sign of False Positives.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Feedback

as for buyers selling various things it's good to be specific a specific the item for buyers. after a while you can't click a link to see in responce in accordance to what. just saying

Message 3 of 3
latest reply