Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Non paying bidder,lied,admitted to being 13 years old and left negative feedback for me

I recently had a BMW motorcycle listed on E bay. I am an E bayer since 2001 and have 100% positive feedback on 344 plus transactions. A bidder hit the reserve on my motorcycle. The bidder did not pay. The bidder lied about his or her reason for not p...

Is this poor seller ethics or am I crazy?

I'm currently having to deal with this difficult seller, and - having never used eBay for selling - maybe other ebayers can enlighten me one a few things, because right now I'm getting pretty miffed to say the least. So the situation. This american s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to list our sevices?

Hi We have a store with the below listed services: Graphic designs copy and print Vhs tape, mini dv, Hi8 tapes to dvds or blue ray disc. We have editing capablities also. My question is how do we list our services on ebay and what would be the fees? ...

Can I insert a 3 D file into an add? I know that I can insert a 3 D file into a PDF.

I would like to help others in selling on ebay. Even help them from a small booth in a nearbyshopping center.I am an old ebay buyer seller . Please inform .. I have the stuff to do this ..namely the meshing software and the logitech camera etc ....bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pay in two transactions

I am wondering how to pay in two different transactions. With 2 different cards due to limits?

Resolved! Why do search parameters change

I don't get it. Every time I save a search, I always save it and use things like: "newly listed" and "include sellers information" and "US dollars". Then, a day or two later they all change: "newly listed" changes to "best match, "sellers information...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic Emails.. how do you turn them off?

A long time ago I somehow set my emails to send everyone a message when we had a postal strike going on and it let them know when it would be over, etc... well, some buyers are STILL getting that email (I thought I shut it off), but now after spendin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone accidentally made a purchase of auto parts? I find it too easy recently to purchase.

I was just wondering if anyone else accidently purchased something that they did not mean to purchase. I know that sounds crazy but I have done it three times and I had never done it before. If only me then, I am getting old.

FEEDBACK EXTORTION QUESTION

Hello All. As it sometimes happens you get a customer than simply isnt reasonable, as in this case. I sold an item to a customer that had a couple of pcs missing. It was an error on my part, I admitted it. I offered to send the missing pcs, or I woul...

Why does the shipping amount change when I click on an item?

Why is it that lately when I click on an item, the cost of shipping changes to a higher price than the one shown when looking at the list? This has never happened to me before, but is happening often in the last week. And yes, I have my settings in C...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

April 23rd 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Apologies for the late post this week. I'll be around for a bit longer to make up for lost time. Please go ahead with your questions and comments, looking forward to read you!

How do I block a seller from sending me messages?

I had a transaction with a person in China on eBay, the item never arrived well past eBay's estimated date so I contacted the seller for a refund and he refused which forced me to open up a PayPal claim (whom decided in my favour). The seller will no...

very pleased

I have just received an item and wanted to let the seller know how pleased I am with the item.How do I contact that person to let them know?

Why do my item specifics keep disappearing?

Good morning.I am having a problem with listing items.I enter the item specifics for the search engine but after I list and go check they have disappeared.i edit and ad them again and they disappear.This is frustrating and does nothing to get my item...

WEEKLY BOARD HOUR SESSION w/Kalvin -LIZ CAN YOU MOVE?

Maybe I'm missing something and Kalvin isn't holding his Session today. But anyway may Liz can move this?! as I didn't know where to post. Kalvin, I asked you about getting a Shopping Cart put on the ebay.ca site which would be SO helpful - you said ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

West Jet ads

I am getting sick and tired of West Jet pop up ads that stay on top of everything else and prevent me from seeing the site page and hindering navigation. None of the other advertisers do this. All they are doing is make people hate their brand.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

cant ship to canada why

Hi I have posted 3 new items for sale in the last couple of days and I can not seem to get shipping to Canada to work I do live in canada so I should be able to ship to canada with my posts.. But I have tried to find the setting to try to change so I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Tell us what you think" ?

Is there a place on ebay.ca where we can do that? I know there's one on ebay.com, but should I use that for an ebay.ca issue? Or somewhere else to do that (other than the once-a-week board of whatever it is)? TIA

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free shipping on "OBO" item

If an "OBO" item is highlighted as "FREE SHIPPING" within the US, and the offer is accepted, does the free shipping not apply to the accepted price? TIA.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.