Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Harper was critical of payouts by the past Liberals........but

.......Harper is not much different OTTAWA — The Prime Minister’s Office coughed up $4.1-million in severance and separation pay over the first seven years of Stephen Harper’s tenure for 196 departing PMO employees, according to government documents....

Resolved! Cancelling a purchase

I recently bought an item and paid with paypal. A few days later the seller implied the item was out of stock and offered me a different item for more money. I refused and asked for a refund. The buyer agreed. All this was over the Ebay message syste...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

resolution issue

I bought an item 5 months ago. Did not receive. Contacted the seller several times. Is it too late to lodge a complaint?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item as not described case

A case of item as not described was open against me.Buyer claim the scarf was dirty and want the full refund including shipping without sending the item back to me (for her it is too expensive to send back)I replied the case by asking her to send me ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just starting selling with best offer. What does "offers remaining" & a number mean?

Does this mean that there are more offers on the table other than the one showing. I've gotten several of these notifications of best offers & it almost always shows 'offers remaining' and a number - usually 1 or 2. Thanks.

Resolved! Does this sound legitimate?

Item 261455557924Most of these I've seen have been selling for over $200.00

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake vs Authentic Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones

I had the experience of buying a couple of Fake Monster/Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones and I want to share my experience, because at the end you loose money in return shipping costs and duty taxes.My experience happened with Beats Pro and Beats Wireless...

Selling mixed lots - What country of origin to list on customs label?

Just wondering when listing book lots. I have 7 books by the same author. 3 were published in Great Britain. 4 were published in the USA. If I sell all 7 as a single lot, which country would I list as Country of origin on the customs label? Anyone ha...

Item I received is not as described ?

Hi there and thanks for helping. My problem is this one, i purchased this PSP: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261444035912?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 And there is 2 different PSPs on the pictures,of course i wanted the one that look l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian pricing

I am reselling a Wii game that I received from Canada, only because I did not pay attention to the age suggestions. When I posted it for sale, my account seems to have changed to a Canadian seller - although all my addressing is still the same. Prici...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice please, and, yes, I can take it.

I have a pair of devices I bought, cholesterol testers. They turn on, power up, etc. I do not believe that they function as intended. That is okay, I bought them that way. How does one advertise "not working, for parts only" something that powers up ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLING BOOK LOTS

Hi all - Just wondering if any sellers might have any helpful tips on selling book lots on ebay? I've sold a few lots previously and have had some success. I realize the main limitation is the higher cost of shipping here in Canada. Just wondering wh...

Shipping Suggestions for Selling to the US

Hello : Long time EBay buyer, but want to get into some selling off unused items I have collected over time. Never sold before on Ebay and have been doing some research. Can anyone offer me some tips in shipping to the U.S. When I use the selling too...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Mexico - Mail Lost

Buyer didn't communicate with me and open a case right away that he never receives his stamp item he bought in the beginning of March.Sounds like Mexico is a high risk country, this is only the second time I sent item there !Do you have similar exper...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need to ship an item back . He can't send a shipping label. Must use eBay for shipping.

I purchased a note book. The item number is 230941040324. I received the item but the screen is damaged. I was told to return it for a replacement. I asked if they would cover my shipping expense, they agreed. Later I was informed that they were unab...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Link gives item numbers attached to defects

http://eshopping.promotw.com/globalsellerapp/view/us Some sellers have said that it isn't 100% accurate. It doesn't give the item numbers associated with low DSR's yet.

• 43 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are We Invisible??

I'm repeating these comments from another post, because it raises some real concerns to me about eBay's system of weighting listings in searches, search placement, etc. and about the visibility of Canadian sellers' items to Canadian buyers, among oth...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am declaring myself Defect Free!

Well, part deaf, poor eyesight, hyper-tension, blow out rotator cuffs, bad knee, general Clint Eastwood approach to life aside, I am defect free. I think I can handle what many others are wailing "Woe is me! Poor me! The sky is falling!". Geez, folks...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST is officially a Nightmare!

ATTENTION CANADIAN SELLERS! Here is testimony to our new postal services in Canada! What a NIGHTMARE! http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/canada-post-richmond-plant-causing-major-mail-delays-says-union-1.2611539

postal code

i live in Winnipeg Manitoba but when i try and put my postal code in it wont except it only allows five letters.when mine is six r2g1n9 but wont except it any one know why thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with listings

Please tell me a better way to list my items (descriptions and such). The pictures are fine. Any help with descriptions as I am not selling anything. When I do searches for my stuff it isn't showing up.

25,000 Free Listing Promo

Is anyone from Canada or .ca having any issues with the current free listing promo of 25,000 that started on Apr.16. I only received it on eBay.com, when most of my business (95%) is through .ca, I know for a fact multiple people have received the pr...

And it comes back to haunt Harper

With the possibility of a majority Parti Québécois government for the first time in almost a decade, federal parties are closely watching the Quebec election. CBC News has learned that earlier this week, when the prime minister and the leader of the ...

promotion (16-26 april listing free)

hi ! i have received and activate the last promotion (16-26 april listing free) but i cannot use this promotion why ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

failure to send combined invoice

Ebay has recently taken out a failure to pay claim against my account. The seller that was involved, accepted the claim and revoked their items for me to purchase. I have been in constant contact with the seller, for the past 20 days trying to resolv...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.