Final Value Promo - Save 50% on final value fees Aug 17 to Aug 28 by invitation only

Save 50% on final value fees! List now + save when you sell
Sell your high value items to save on final value fees: 50% off for 10 sales over $50 Learn More
Start: 08/17/16 00:00:00 PDT
End: 08/28/16 23:59:59 PDT

Available at ebay.com
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Final Value Promo - Save 50% on final value fees Aug 17 to Aug 28 by invitation only

I activated the offer through the learn more link in your post. I see it in My eBay promotional offers as activated. The original link was for eBay.com but I see the offer activated on .ca and .com so it looks like it is for both sites as far as I can tell.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Got it too, thanks!
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Got it, thanks for posting the reminder!  Mine showed applicable to .ca only, but I'll check through my .com Selling Manager as 'poco' mentions it applied on both sites.  It would be far more useful to me on .com.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Got the promo today as well, in ebay.ca.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it but pity that they didn't offer me like 3 days ago as I sold 5 items over $50.00 the last 3 days!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

excelar
Community Member

I received and activated this offer.  However, I can't seem to be able to use it.

I have already fulfilled my 50 free listings, then I added an item that was over $50.  I was charged 30 cents for the listing, however it does not show in the count toward the 10 available for the promotion.

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong...

Or where I can go to ask a questions about this...

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

@skylarstuff wrote:

Sell your high value items to save on final value fees: 50% off for 10 sales over $50 Learn More

Available at ebay.com

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@excelar wrote:

I received and activated this offer.  However, I can't seem to be able to use it.

I have already fulfilled my 50 free listings, then I added an item that was over $50.  I was charged 30 cents for the listing, however it does not show in the count toward the 10 available for the promotion.

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong...

Or where I can go to ask a questions about this...

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

@skylarstuff wrote:

Available at ebay.com

It is a Final Value Fee promotion, not a free listing promotion. It only counts when an item sells that was listed in the time period. It is not 10 free listings so that is why you paid $0.30.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

amcdc79
Community Member

Just wondering if GTC's are included in the mix, anyone know?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@amcdc79 wrote:

Just wondering if GTC's are included in the mix, anyone know?

... activate the offer, and then list in the fixed price, auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now format ...

You could always list as a 30 day BIN then switch to GTC if it hasn't sold at the end of 30 days.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply