Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I bought an item on August 23rd, 2013 and I haven't received my item until now (Novemeber 8th, 2013)

I bought an item on August 23rd, 2013 and I haven't received my item until now (Novemeber 8th, 2013)I have contact the seller several times, but he/she said there would be some dely for international shipping. So I didn't create a case and keep waiti...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel sale

HiHow can I cancel sale transaction of item I sold recently for buyer reques

RETRACTION BID

Hi,I was trying to find the actual process to retract a bid on ebay. Apon bidding, for a moment I thought I had forgotten to place a decimal place within my bid and that I had applied a maxium bid on a blu ray for over three hundred dollars. Luckily,...

Should I Cancel This Bid In The Last Five Minutes ?

Item # 161149269608 A little spooked on this one as a I received a message within fifteen minutes after listing the item inquiring if I would sell the item at ten dollars. I sent back a polite message informing him the item was a new auction listing ...

is Ebay "Traffic Reports" dead?

It's a dead link for me. Was a very handy tool to see what traffic was coming to the store and cow is compared to last month--last year and so on.

Gaming cards (Pokemon) why is there no "add to cart" in Canada So buyers can get combined shipping

I am a seller and a new issues seemed to have started a couple of months ago and is starting to happen more often. I just spoke to eBay and there are buyers out there that are not able to combine shipping ..The customers from USA, Brazil, etc tell me...

re Canada Post Small Packages.

Whats really weird is that I can send a small package to Australia for under $9 using Canada Post Small Package but I cant send one from BC to Nova Scotia using that or a similar service for that price. Wake up Canada Post!

eBay site is not working & it is not my internet

Hi all those who are experiencing problems with this site: I have done everything possible that customer support has suggested. It is not my internet as a Bell Rep. has tested and even on his computer, it is the same thing - slow and then nothing. Ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quebec Court of Appeal rules against eBay in favour of sellers

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-brothers-suing-ebay-over-cancelled-sneaker-sale-1.2421778 The case hasn't progressed to the point of arguing the specific merits. In dispute at present is the right of Quebec residents to sue eBay in Queb...

email same as username

I can't change my email because it matches my username but that's my email address.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

my account history

hi, need to find history from 2012 and 2013 to calculate charged fees how can i find this

Canada Post shipping module is nuts!

Am I doing something wrong in my listing? Or, is there something wrong with the shipping module? I just sold a laptop for parts to a buyer in Greece. I clicked on the "print postage label", and inserted all the dimensions and weight. It gave me a quo...

Tried to print labels for shipping and price was different than what customer was charged

I am trying to find a cheaper way to send my items to the US, I picked small packet and small packet air. On ebay it showed the US customers the Canada standard delivery of about 9.85, when I try to check out with paypal the shipping is 15.56. What d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! can I sell Nazi items

Am I allowed to sell items that have the Nazi Swastika symbol on them? I have a WWII military badge I want to sell as a collector item.I think it is too sensitive to list and I don't want to violate Ebay terms but I am unsure of the policy.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

contact seller problem

I have problem to contact seller (send the question) even if type correct code.Give me new code, and again new. Maybe some settings on my computer ?Any help Thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do if the seller's PayPal account is unable to accept my payment?

Hello, I paid for an item on the 1st of November and two weeks later still I cannot pay for it because every time when I try to pay I get the following message " PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time. Contact the seller to assi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

received an item I didn't buy

Hi.I received a package, that I never ordered or bought, it appears to be something from my searches, and I looked thru my purchase history and as I suspected, I never bought this item. the only hint is an import charge I received, I figured it was f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

where to find ebay hot list?

Is the hot list still available as of now? When I hover my mouse over the sell icon and click whats hot it doesnt direct me to the ebay hot list. I am using ebay.ca as a sidenote.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does Ebay tolerate sellers like this?

months ago I purchased a stamp. The stamp was US #388. It is a rare stamp and the price was $89. After purchasing it, I discovered the stamp was a fake, that two sides had been re-perffed. This was confirmed by an appraisal. This was obviously done p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time zone question

Can I set up a timezone in my preferences so auction ending times show correct time for my area? I'm tired if trying to figure out when auctions end.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

so many US sellers have 1 bad Canadian buyer and CANADIANS ARE SCAMMERS

What a jk .. I just read threads on .com about US sellers not selling to Canadians anymore because of one bad Canadian buyer... US makes up about 20% of my sales .. I would never cut them off because of one dishonest US buyer .. They honestly General...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.