so many US sellers have 1 bad Canadian buyer and CANADIANS ARE SCAMMERS

What a jk .. I just read threads on .com about US sellers not selling to Canadians anymore because of one bad Canadian buyer...

US makes up about 20% of my sales .. I would never cut them off because of one dishonest  US buyer ..

They honestly Generalize so badly it is hilarious ...

Reading the forms all I could think was if Rob ford is a crack head all of Toronto is just Crack heads LOL...

Honestly I have been ripped off by alot of Canadians and Americans .. There are bad dishonest people everywhere but on the plus side there are good honest people everywhere too

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

so many US sellers have 1 bad Canadian buyer and CANADIANS ARE SCAMMERS

Brandee, back away from the American boards. They are a vocal minority.

Those Americans believe that freedom of speech means you get to drag people through the mud with impunity. A lot of them have very narrow views of the world.

We have Cdns like that. The difference is, the Cdn posters rage against all that is Cdn: taxes, gov't, postal rates, etc.

USA is about 90% of my sales. The odd American buys from me and is terrified of dealing with a foreigner but they will try it. The rest, more emblematic of American society, don't care.

Do not focus on the "look at me" crowd, they are in it for the ego driven FB, %, the TPS badge.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 2
latest reply