Gallery pictures not showing

poonkie_creations
Community Member
Hello!

This is the first time I am having this problem: I've listed many items in my store yesterday afternoon, and some of them still don't show a gallery picture today. The pictures only show in the item description.

This morning, I tried to revise some of these listings and re-uploaded the pictures, but I still have the same problem. It's been more than an hour now...

Can someone help me?

Here's a link so you can see what I mean:
http://stores.ebay.ca/Poonkies-World_Beads_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQftidZ1QQtZkm

Thank you!
Poonkie
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

whoscloset
Community Member
Apparently you are not the only one with this problem. I've heard from people on other boards that the issue is occuring everywhwere.

eBay is probably overloaded from their 10 cent listing offer.

Monique

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scouttech-outfitters
Community Member
It could just be a hiccup in the system...Im no tech whiz but quite often ive seen my items with gallery, then one moment with no image and its back a few hours later...

I think its a general internet glitch thing that happens not only throughout eBay but on some of my websites as well

I've also noticed alot more error pages then usual on eBay especially when making chages to existing listings or removing them from eBay and having to go back and do it again 😞
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

poonkie_creations
Community Member
Thanks everyone for your replies! Everything is back to normal now! 😄
Message 4 of 4
latest reply